What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

It's going to be a peanut kind of day for me. My adult children and peanut gallery of grandchildren will be here for the first time since this whole "dampendic" (clever eh?) thing started.
Rh4xVtl.jpg

E9mwlq3.jpg

Buffalo Bob! Where's Clarabell & Howdy Doody?

That is a gorgeous knife and beautifully photographed. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Classy knife, Dean! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: I need to add something with jigged wood covers to my knife holdings.

I haven't recently posted a photo of the quartet I always carry in addition to my knives that rotate weekly. Here are the Forever Four:
View attachment 1363063

- GT

Thank you, Gary! You should acquire a jigged wood knife. :):D It's always good to see your "Quotidian Quartet!" :thumbsup:

Good morning and Happy Father’s Day to all whom it applies! I won’t get to see my daughter until next Sunday. We’re all meeting at our favorite getaway by the sea for a week of much needed R & R! :D I’m spending the day with my lovely wife Pam. She’s already in the kitchen preparing a special chilled lemon desert. For lunch we’re going to have baked sweet potatoes, three bean salad and New York strips! I’m sure there will be a photo op or two with the food and knives later! For my special day I’ve picked two special knives to share in the festivities! Y’all have a safe and blessed day! :) :thumbsup:

50028729613_ea23f74dee_o_d.jpg

That is an absolutely stupendous pair of knives, Ron! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Individually, they are treasures; together, they are 'precious.' :)

Good morning and Happy Father’s Day to all whom it applies! I won’t get to see my daughter until next Sunday. We’re all meeting at our favorite getaway by the sea for a week of much needed R & R! :D I’m spending the day with my lovely wife Pam. She’s already in the kitchen preparing a special chilled lemon desert. For lunch we’re going to have baked sweet potatoes, three bean salad and New York strips! I’m sure there will be a photo op or two with the food and knives later! For my special day I’ve picked two special knives to share in the festivities! Y’all have a safe and blessed day! :) :thumbsup:

50028729613_ea23f74dee_o_d.jpg
Ron that coffin is as sexy as a knife can be!

well.... never been much on large trappers but they fit in my watch pocket, thissun is quite fetching, and...... my 5year old picked it out for Father’s Day and just beamed this morning giving to me. I Let him watch me touch up the edges till they shave, and I just used it to nip a cigar. I just might change my mind on trappers, well at least when it come to thissun.
3091B97D-4B40-4C13-A1D6-6D6A798869A6.jpeg

I'm going with a pair of Cases for Sunday. :)
Many thanks, JJ. Nice lighting, especially on the metal. Sweet pair of Cases. They’re Aces!

Thanks Harvey, you have a great Lambsfoot rotation :) :thumbsup:
Thank you kindly, Jack.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads
Happy Father’s Day to you as well, Jack. Hope it’s a fine one. Cheers!

Here are the Forever Four:
One can easily see why, GT.:thumbsup:

I’ve picked two special knives to share in the festivities!
May your day be as fine as it sounds, Ron. Great carry today.

Back