What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Micarta Monday.
v1HyIDb.jpg

Yes, the sun is even out in Yorkshire JJ ;) :D Thank you very much, that pair go together really well :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone had a great weekend, and that your week gets off to a good start :) Starting mine off with this pair :) :thumbsup:

hJTAm6S.jpg

LFRl5ud.jpg
That sounds great Jack, thank you very much!!!
These two beauties pair up extremely well; great angle on you HHB, shows off the great stag covers!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Captivating pair of Cases, JJ! :cool::cool::thumbsup:
Thank you kindly, Gary!!!
Pocket Pals. Pére David Lamb Foot and a Seecamp.
eba86c9d-26c3-4546-81a6-04222953bbc1-jpeg.1363828
Those two look very cool together Harvey!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Many thanks, Jack.

It’s a lovely pair, Jack.

Pocket Pals. Pére David Lamb Foot and a Seecamp.
View attachment 1363828

Thank you Harvey, that's a cool pic :) :thumbsup:

That sounds great Jack, thank you very much!!!
These two beauties pair up extremely well; great angle on you HHB, shows off the great stag covers!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

A couple of Schrades for Tuesday. :)

Many thanks JJ, sweet Schrades :) :thumbsup:

I decided to drop my 'Ashley's Choice' Lambsfoot in my pocket today, and my Random Tuesday grab was a A Wright Sheepsfoot :) Have a good day folks :thumbsup:

pKkljrJ.jpg

RFA0mdh.jpg

Thank you very much for the Way Too Kind words my friend .

Harry

Not at all Harry, I mean it. They say a fool and his money are soon parted and this can be true in many instances in the knife world (all of us have made foolish mistakes ;)) You can see garish Custom knives of questionable taste :D Or people blindly going after worn out rusted hulks, just because they're old-but useless on a practical or aesthetic level. More often than not they were commonplace & not very well made even when new :rolleyes::D The two Stag knives you posted show taste (and OK some luck:thumbsup:) in choosing them, both the new and old have a lot of character and the Pruner was a high quality item when new, likewise the GEC. So, they compliment each other in a very satisfying way, you chose them and you showed them so credit to you. But then, being a gardener you'd know about harmony and patience ;)

Thanks, Will

Back