What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

OrqWIdc.jpg

JonMcD

Gold Member
I AM WORN OUT. Put down sod today in the attempts to create a kid wonderland. 12 pallets and 42 ibuprofen later it’s done. My only sod buster is this Kissing Crane. Did the job like a champ! As soon as we finished, the rains came. I think God really likes me.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers for Joseph. He’s had a day of eating ice cream and watching cartoons. His face is swollen like a balloon but he is a champ.

I AM WORN OUT. Put down sod today in the attempts to create a kid wonderland. 12 pallets and 42 ibuprofen later it’s done. My only sod buster is this Kissing Crane. Did the job like a champ! As soon as we finished, the rains came. I think God really likes me.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers for Joseph. He’s had a day of eating ice cream and watching cartoons. His face is swollen like a balloon but he is a champ.

Glad that Joseph is recovering well. I’d say that’s a nice day’s work and perfectly timed rain!! It looks like a great place for the kiddos to romp around!!

JonMcD

Gold Member

Half/Stop

Gold Member
I like seafood, but scallops.......they're like fish candy! :) Sort of like bacon is meat candy.
I’ve never thought about it like that! You’re exactly right!!! :thumbsup: :D

That looks much better to me my young friend . I really like Scallops too.

Harry
It was delicious Harry! Especially the scallops! :thumbsup: I know it was healthier too! ;) :D

Tell Joseph we’re thinking of him! :) Well done Jon! I know you’re worn out after all that my friend! :thumbsup: :D

That is a quality bonestag. I love the darker, caramel color. Too many of Case’s bonestag’s are washed out. You got a gem sir!
Thanks! I am very happy with this one and I totally agree that the quality varies a lot. I found an eBay seller who posted pictures of the actual knives they were selling and then stalked them for weeks until I found exactly the one I wanted!