What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Mid-day switch to a Camper to head up to some lakes right on the edge of the Mt Adams Wilderness. Didn’t do very well fishing, but the mosquitos had a feast:confused::confused:

012821-D3-4349-42-F3-9-F06-E14021269-C5-B.jpg

DDC96-D4-B-3-B8-E-491-A-87-E9-60-D584-BDC095.jpg

Much thanks JJ. Two rockin shadows. Love the primitive look to them. Also love the jigging. Great image.
Thanks a whole bunch, Harvey!!!
“The Shadow Knows.” - Joseph Rodgers Lamb Foot
0f01d38c-7fed-4210-a057-408d154aee96-jpeg.1367185
Your EO Sheffield shadow is an absolute gem; fantastic image, too (reminds me of many an eve relaxing with a good stogie!) :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks a lot JJ, your Shadow-pattern pens are pure class :) :thumbsup:
Thank you very much, Jack!!!
I'm very late posting today, as I've been out hiking. Hope everyone has had a great day. I had these three to hand...

HV6ayLU.jpg

(The weather was even worse than the forecast!)

8RCebmx.jpg

XlHmPyK.jpg

...along with my Watchpocket Barlow, because I left it in my pocket yesterday, and a Vic Farmer in my coat pocket :rolleyes: :thumbsup:
You're very well equipped for a good "stretch of the legs" today; looks a bit damp, but the scenery and totes are fantastic!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I AM WORN OUT. Put down sod today in the attempts to create a kid wonderland. 12 pallets and 42 ibuprofen later it’s done. My only sod buster is this Kissing Crane. Did the job like a champ! As soon as we finished, the rains came. I think God really likes me.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers for Joseph. He’s had a day of eating ice cream and watching cartoons. His face is swollen like a balloon but he is a champ.

Well done Jon, that's a lot of hard work for a good cause :) Glad to hear Joseph is doing well :thumbsup:

Lovely photo, my friend. :):thumbsup:

Thanks a lot John :) :thumbsup:

'Tis a busy photo but after a busy day of chorin', I'm ready for a wee bit of R&R.

I hope everyone is keeping well.

OZsR8ww.jpg

Cool pic Dylan, and spectacular carries :) :thumbsup:

Mid-day switch to a Camper to head up to some lakes right on the edge of the Mt Adams Wilderness. Didn’t do very well fishing, but the mosquitos had a feast:confused::confused:

012821-D3-4349-42-F3-9-F06-E14021269-C5-B.jpg

DDC96-D4-B-3-B8-E-491-A-87-E9-60-D584-BDC095.jpg

Sorry to hear about the mosquitoes, but the pics are stunning :cool: :thumbsup:

Thank you very much, Jack!!!

You're very well equipped for a good "stretch of the legs" today; looks a bit damp, but the scenery and totes are fantastic!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks buddy, to be honest, the weather was miserable, but it was nice to get out for some fresh air! :D :thumbsup:

A pair of Swiss scouts for Sunday, both from Wenger. :)

Perfectly practical pair JJ :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend :) I'm stuck on my Hartshead Barlow, but fancying up my pockets for Sunday, with a John Primble English Jack, very generously gifted to me by Stuart @Duckdog :) :thumbsup:

8mc3FRN.jpg

vEwgkT7.jpg

Very nice. Those things seem to flock to you like you’re the Pied Piper!
I get lucky now and then. What really helps me is they are all I hunt for so really no distractions. If it’s not black saw cut Delrin with a long pull it doesn’t even register with me.

Had these in my pockets while I was mowing the lawn .
Then I remembered that it was Saturday and thought that I should have some Stag , but I had that base covered . Then I thought of my very First Stag Knife and the many places that I have carried it . I now have the First and Last Stag knife that I have bought in my pocket

Then I remembered that exactly 10 years ago Nancy and I and our entire family were in Scotland and had rented the Ardrhu House plus the Coach and Gardeners houses with it while we were celebrating our then upcoming 50th Anniversary . While there , I was carrying the small Case Stag .

One of the sites over there was the Falkirk Wheel . It moves boats from one Canal either up or down to another canal .

We helped make a lot of Memories on that trip.

Harry
Scotland is a great place to visit, indeed!

I’d love to have a go at some of that A. Fleschwund produce myself.
Maybe you didn’t put sod everywhere, and you left room for a little garden?:D
Today with Victorinox stag in my pocket.;):thumbsup:

Just fantastico, Jose’!:thumbsup:

Great pic Bill :) :thumbsup:

Useful pair Ron :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Those two look good together Les :thumbsup:

I have loved that book since I was a boy Joshua :) Even studying the Greek Classics at school didn't kill it for me! :D :thumbsup:

I'm very late posting today, as I've been out hiking. Hope everyone has had a great day. I had these three to hand...

HV6ayLU.jpg

(The weather was even worse than the forecast!)

8RCebmx.jpg

XlHmPyK.jpg

...along with my Watchpocket Barlow, because I left it in my pocket yesterday, and a Vic Farmer in my coat pocket :rolleyes: :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]
Looks as though you were well equipped for the hike Jack.:thumbsup::)

Tell Joseph we’re thinking of him! :) Well done Jon! I know you’re worn out after all that my friend! :thumbsup: :D

I will certainly do that! Thank you sir!

Well done Jon, that's a lot of hard work for a good cause :) Glad to hear Joseph is doing well :thumbsup:

8mc3FRN.jpg

vEwgkT7.jpg

Thanks so much for the kind words Jack. I love your combo today. The HHB and Primble are a great pair.

Maybe you didn’t put sod everywhere, and you left room for a little garden?:D
Ha! Said only like an organic gardener can! No doubt, sod is definitely not the most eco-friendly, sustainable solution. But...the sod addition is mamas request. She wanted a luscious place for the kids to romp. There’s 5 acres here, there’s plenty of space and I’ve got my garden spot picked out. But that’s my project and those come second - meaning I need to wait till next year! After the goats and the chickens and the pool and the sod and the trampoline and the myriad of other kid things...but hey, I love to make it happen. A ton of kids without good families end up here and it’s cool to see them have fun.

And my carry on a day of rest is my favorite big boy...

Have a blessed day!

For my peaceful and restful Sunday, I’ll be enjoying these:
Craftsman Stockman, Wenger Handyman, and Camillus 41 Pen.View attachment 1367691View attachment 1367692 It’s very nice out here on the deck, as Manny bravely keeps the chipmunks at bay, View attachment 1367701 and I’d be inclined to stay here longer, but my coffee cup is empty.

Back