What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

My two newest additions, both Case, both gifts, both in the permanent stash. These will be fidget friendly today.

This will be my only post of the week. Going on a fast of all things related to technology for at least a week. Doing a midyear reset to reduce some noise and simplify for a handful of days. Knives will continue to be carried, though! They are not considered fastable technology!

See y’all in a few. Same Totin channel...

Last edited:
Terrific trio Joshua :) :thumbsup:

Delightful duo Bill :D ;) :thumbsup:

Many thanks for all the kind comments in your mammoth post Gary, they're appreciated my friend :) I agree with you on the RR Smooth Tobacco Bone, and regret not keeping my 'Half Hawk' :( I think I can manage OK though :D ;) :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack, hope you are having a great day.

Last edited:
o95wvdC.jpg

My two newest additions, both Case, both gifts, both in the permanent stash. These will be fidget friendly today.

This will be my only post of the week. Going on a fast of all things related to technology for at least a week. Doing a midyear reset to reduce some noise and simplify for a handful of days. Knives will continue to be carried, though! They are not considered fastable technology!

I should fast too!

Two beauties there. :thumbsup:

Off to the country place for couple of days, last week an exhausting heatwave 35c now wind&rain, manic ;) Taking the favourite Garden knife, homage to @wlfryjr for making this SFO possible, thanks Lyle:thumbsup:

wJj3HTz.jpg
Enjoy the getaway, Will! Looks like you picked a good companion.

I'm going to drop my Lloyd Trapper in my pocket as soon as T Rex gives it up.
qSsyTun.jpg

This Queen congress was my yesterday carry that carried over to today. Handy, it got me through long day with a house full.

ucdOHwf.jpg

This was the view of the Washington, D.C. July 4th fireworks from my upper back deck (with the sound of ambient gunfire in support).

vQQUYWt.jpg

- Stuart
A belated Happy Birthday Stuart! :D I wish you many more my friend! Hope y’all had an enjoyable day and a great visit with family and friends! :) :thumbsup: The fireworks display was great! Here’s a photo my daughter took through her apartment window. :)

50083266346_1233cb09f5_o_d.jpg

Morning folks, hope you all had a great weekend :thumbsup: Starting off the week with these two :thumbsup:

LfTmu6m.jpg

P6i6rA5.jpg
Jack it’s great to see your Ebony Speaker Jack. A pattern that doesn’t seem to get a lot of publicity here. Always a pleasure to see your beautiful Sambar Hartshead SFO! :thumbsup: :)

Off to the country place for couple of days, last week an exhausting heatwave 35c now wind&rain, manic ;) Taking the favourite Garden knife, homage to @wlfryjr for making this SFO possible, thanks Lyle:thumbsup:

wJj3HTz.jpg
Such an elegant and classy pattern Will! :thumbsup: I’m certainly proud to have the ones in my collection. Who knows if they will ever be made again! :(

The 47 is my favorite Case stockman and who can help but like that beautiful Sycamore Jon! :)

My usual Lamb and something for Moore Maker Monday
Nice wooden choices today John! I’m actually carrying two in wood myself today! :)

That’s a beautiful SFO Travis! Great photo as well my friend! :) :thumbsup:

Enjoy the getaway, Will! Looks like you picked a good companion.

I'm going to drop my Lloyd Trapper in my pocket as soon as T Rex gives it up.
qSsyTun.jpg
Great photo Gary! :thumbsup: :D

Hope y’all are doing well today! :) I’m carrying my Wright’s large Rosewood Lambsfoot along with a new to me beautifully made Sodbuster. It’s a Wilh. Wagner made in Solingen. I believe the beautiful handles are Bocote, but I’m not 100% sure! The company was in business from 1876 until 1970. I got it from Andrew @AFAustin. His annual sale to support the pups is for a great cause! Check it out! :thumbsup: :cool:

50082590008_568e43ba0b_o_d.jpg

I may be doing some wiring splices and this should do just fine. :)
Thank you JJ. Happy to see you liking your F&F PC. It’s a beaut. Love the background. Makes for a smashing image.

This Queen congress was my yesterday carry that carried over to today. Handy, it got me through long day with a house full.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday, Stuart. Cheers!

Starting off the week with these two :thumbsup:
A great start, Jack. Guaranteed to put a smile on one’s face.:)

Back