What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

buck_10.jpg

Morning everyone. I’m looking forward to a great week. I’ll be carrying the tribal lock for awhile. It’s acting as a reminder for me to pray for one of my good friends. I’m kind of forgetful, so it helps for me to have reminders of things. I’ve had success assigning meaning to different knives, letting them remind me of things as I fidget with them throughout the day.

Y’all have a great day! Gonna be a hot one in S. Carolina today. Stay cool!

That’s one of the nicest 2018’s I have seen! :thumbsup: Original or did you do something to the Elk? :)
I had the blades thinned out substantially and the scales are the result of this morning with some potassium permanganate and some Q tips. :) Unfortunately it doesn't last long on the elk, rubs off with handling after a few weeks worse luck. Stuff is cheap though and you can you try new patterns each time. :D

I had the blades thinned out substantially and the scales are the result of this morning with some potassium permanganate and some Q tips. :) Unfortunately it doesn't last long on the elk, rubs off with handling after a few weeks worse luck. Stuff is cheap though and you can you try new patterns each time. :D
Thanks for the info! It’s a looker! :) :thumbsup:

I usually have Grape-Nuts on hand too. They remind me of the taste of wild hickory nuts! :p
Barbara's shredded wheat is great, too. Not even any added salt.
I remember those ads. :D Grape-Nuts are too loud for first thing in the morning, though.
I think the mystery German meets the definition of "whittler".
Very cool find. :cool::thumbsup: I always like those double-spring Whittlers.

I'm carrying the three-spring "Stockyard" Whittler today.
LC3nbzD.jpg

A trip to the dentist today. Can't wait!:eek:
H5ADyKZ.jpg

Good luck Gary, I dislodged a crown last week myself, so need to make a trip (currently the dentists here are only dealing with emergencies). Great pic, and it's nice to get a closer look at your new Nessmi :) :thumbsup:

Happy Monday Everybody
Enjoying life with a new puppy, it's never dull. :D
He's asking to go outside to do his "business' so we are making progress.
We got a new puppy last week also. The first couple nights were rough but he’s good now. I always forget how much work it is.

Back