What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Oily Creek Ram earlier tonight, then switched to tomorrows carry, an ebony Churchill.
LVjyYj.jpg

Those two like they'll come in very useful JJ :) I've got some fixin' needs doing myself, but it'll have to wait for another day :rolleyes: :thumbsup:
Thanks a lot, Jack!!! Those little Wharncliffe blades are super for cutting those pesky zip/cable ties!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Morning folks, hope everyone had a great weekend :) I'm still honeymoonin' with my Bradford Guardian, but I've also got my Hartshead Barlow in my pocket ;) :thumbsup:

ZAr92y9.jpg

zOhkajq.jpg
Your Bradford looks like it really fits well in the hand; hilarious cartoon framing your wonderful Hartshead Barlow!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Much thanks, JJ. A lot going on in your excellent image of your working pair.
Thanks so much, Harvey!!!
23 LL.

Pére David Bigún
10061b50-2532-4cf4-a043-894806dd1104-jpeg.1377339
Wonderful pair of beauties you have today; the imaging you did on both make those amazing covers appear surreal!:eek::rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks a lot, Jack!!! Those little Wharncliffe blades are super for cutting those pesky zip/cable ties!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Your Bradford looks like it really fits well in the hand; hilarious cartoon framing your wonderful Hartshead Barlow!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm pleased with the Bradford JJ, I have large hands, but it doesn't feel in the least bit under-sized :) Thank you my friend, that's the British Dennis the Menace, a vintage version, he's not allowed to be naughty anymore :rolleyes:

Thought I'd go with this early GEC 23 iteration as I've seen so many cool versions, lately! :cool::thumbsup:

I've been enjoying seeing all the #23s, and that one is a beauty :) :thumbsup:

I was looking through some penknives last night, and marvelling at this lovely Ulster, gifted to me by my dear friend @herder a while ago. I thought I'd slip it into my shirt pocket today :)

yaS8Ops.jpg

Also carrying my Hartshead Barlow, and Bradford Guardian :thumbsup:

wpJBjvR.jpg

MMa97dr.jpg

Have a good day folks :thumbsup:

My old 33OT welcomes a new ~ not only new-to-me, but literally new, in the box, 77OT.
A surprise gift from Bruce, Old Hunter Old Hunter , it got it’s maiden pocket voyage last night out for pizza. It is in my pocket in a slip right now, but before heading to the farm, I think I’ll swap it for something I don’t mind getting dirty.

After showing the knife and Bruce’s note to Mrs Fleschwund, she said “you sure have a nice group of people there”.:)
View attachment 1377726 View attachment 1377727

Edit: Ha! And look who squeezed a post in while I was thinking of what to say!
Thanks again, Bruce!

Back