What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

yvppRxI.jpg

You snagged some nice grain on your new one, Jon. Ironwood?
It also looks like stained flame maple, too!

Wow! Case did some great bone on your trapper. Was that a special run?

Smooth yellow bone~YUM!
Thank you. I don’t think it is a SFO. I purchased it from DLT. It’s brown sawcut jigged bone with CV blades. Just received it on Saturday. Case has been improving their fit and finish lately in my opinion.

SAK "Signature" (temporarily removed from watch chain for the photo)
Marbles MR278 "G.I. Utility Knife"/"Demo knife" (temporarily removed from 30 inch SAK lanyard for the photo)
Marbles MR431 D2 Sow Belly stockman
GEC/Northfield Un-X-LD 060119 that was in today's mail. (won in the Appreciation GAW)
The above are in my pocket.
SK Blades Buck 110 SFO "THE GENTLEMAN" is on my belt.
View attachment 1391661

That TC is Gorgeous, Dee! A great job highlighting the covers. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Pocket-worn Tribal Lock for later today. Both sides this time - I think they did a decent job matching scales on this one. Just a little darker in part of the pile side.
original.jpg

original.jpg

Beautiful Tribal Lock. :thumbsup::thumbsup: I get so tempted when I see a photograph like that. :)

I dropped these two in my pocket this morning. I’m sitting in the Toyota dealership having Pam’s Avalon serviced and a recall performed. Hopefully won’t be here all day! Y’all have a good day! :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1391437

Two great knives, Ron! Have a good day, Ron. :)

That's a good pair of Razor Barlows, Dee. I have one just like the one on the right; it was given to me by...you! :D

LOL! :D And in fine style my friend! :) :thumbsup:
Thank you kindly, Jack!!!
Morning folks, hope everyone is doing OK. Slipped my Unity Lambsfoot in my pocket today, together with a random J.H. Thompson Sleeveboard :thumbsup:

wwloOzI.jpg
Wonderful pair of classic old Sheffield beauties; you always have such cool "random" totes!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back