What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Hinderer XM18 Vintage series slippy smooth walnut
V7974Cc.jpg

Last edited:
Schrade Cutco boys knife and a Calf Roper

kFJJyMw.jpg
One thing I like about a smartphone is being able to zoom right in on things.
Things like fine old peachseed bone.:thumbsup:

Just came in for lunch and a cool down. Spent the last three hours tracing wires on the neighborhood boat dock, trying to find the spot where its shorted out. Never did find the short. Carrying this old Delrin 6318. OH
Case-6318-1976-2.jpg
I wonder if you’d have found it had you been toting a TL-29 Electrician?:cool::)

Some Stag today because Saturday ends with a " Y "

Harry
Stag doesn’t get much nicer than those two Harry! :thumbsup: I hope you and your lovely bride are having a great weekend my friend! It got up to 95F here today, but Pam and I still made a quick trip to Sam’s to pick up some supplies. You’re not going to believe this but they finally got in some Fleischmann's yeast! Two 1lb packages for less than $5 bucks! :eek: :D

Stag doesn’t get much nicer than those two Harry! :thumbsup: I hope you and your lovely bride are having a great weekend my friend! It got up to 95F here today, but Pam and I still made a quick trip to Sam’s to pick up some supplies. You’re not going to believe this but they finally got in some Fleischmann's yeast! Two 1lb packages for less than $5 bucks! :eek: :D
Thank you very much Ron . Some of my better Stag at least . It is a little cooler than that here . That would appear to me to be a good price on yeast , but I am not an authority on it . We still have a little yeast left . Probably enough for another loaf . We are having a nice slow week end , especially as compared to last week end when ALL of our Kids & Spouse and Their Kids & Spouses and Their Kids were around .

Harry

Went to a gun show today. Didn't find anything, but my daughter did:
FpTl6tm.jpg

A 1979 Case pen knife with imitation pearl ("cracked ice") handle. Just needed a little cleaning up. Plenty of snap in the blades.

That’s a good looking pen! That reminds me of the knives my wife is collecting for herself. Great when it becomes a family affair.
76C71942-DC26-446C-81FC-F686609A863C.jpeg
2AD4399A-DB19-4F68-94F8-C09C48096CD2.jpeg

I can’t be sure if Case called it Kirinite or not. It’s from 2018. I got it back in June, new old stock from a dealer in Chattanooga. The fella didn’t know and the Case box didn’t say. She likes it, whatever the material! :D

Back