What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Carried my Dad's Case Mini-Copperhead today. Had lunch with a buddy, then we loaded an ATV and went out to check on several farms - hot, humid day and more Horsefly's than I have ever seen! OH
Case-51749-LSS-Mini-Copperlock-2000.jpg

That's a nice MCL and good associations too. I like them as a discrete locking work-knife, my Stag version has this kind of bulge or hump in the scales, no looker but great in hand.

Horseflies? They're over now here and they can make a summer day hell, and the bites:eek: Now we're on to ELK (MOOSE) FLY season here and they're no joke, at least they stay in the forests ;)

Got to take the car for its annual service, more expense :rolleyes: It's some way from where I live and can't stand hanging around those places waiting...so taking the bike with me so I'll get some exercise at least, 12 km (8 miles if you must...) there & back. Need a lightweight carry, it'll be one of these, but which?;)

J55u1sq.jpg

Love these French Knives. Got myself two of them made by FP as well. One in regular size (12cm) an on as Le Pocket version. Both with Juniper scales - I love the way they look and the smell of the wood...

Thank you very much, Gerd.
Mine is 10.5 cm long, and I also love the smell of walnut.:):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back