What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Happy friday.
50287787273_2152875929_h.jpg[IMG]

My Fall Apple Knife, a 2016 #77 Barlow and a really nice Schrade Walden Florist/Grafting knife with French Ivory covers. The Schrade Walden was a "bargain buy" off the bay and is a very SOLID knife with thick brass liners and now a Razor sharp blade with ZERO blade play:cool::cool::cool:
XY5YFv.jpg
Nice looking Barlow Paul . At least your's is getting more usage than mine . I have never seen a florist / grafting knife like yours . For some very strange reason it reminds me of my Sausage / Melon Tester knives even though they are quite different . Take care my friend .

Harry

Nice looking Barlow Paul . At least your's is getting more usage than mine . I have never seen a florist / grafting knife like yours . For some very strange reason it reminds me of my Sausage / Melon Tester knives even though they are quite different . Take care my friend .

Harry
Thanks Harry, the 77 is such a great Barlow and the blade length just works for the great apples coming off the trees this time of year. That grafting knife is just a fantastic knife not only for its intended purpose but all things utilitarian :thumbsup: I have the same exact knife in black composite covers but the French Ivory covers are much nicer:)
Be well and greet Nanc:thumbsup:

Back