What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

TEW in black walnut, and medium Craftsman stockman in rosewood for today.
Enjoy the day youse guys!View attachment 1419933View attachment 1419937

edit: another cute little shagbark hickory seedling that the tree rats planted and forgot about. The stump was a nice spruce that succumbed to Rhizosphaera fungus. Better known as “Needle Cast”:(

Last edited:
Sitting at my "desk" (dining room table) again.

5p9MqES.jpg

Carrying Lamb and Bull today;)
K55pr8.jpg
Well prepared with that pairing Paul! :thumbsup: :)

Nice choices! Both of them! :thumbsup: :)

The smell of 35s and 74s is on the air so I brought out my meager examples - having carried a large Coke Bottle for the past month, these feel rather diminutive by comparison.

Pc454vA.jpg
Wooden clad beauties there Dylan! Stay safe out there my friend! :thumbsup: :)

I just don't seem to be able to kick my Hartshead Barlow out of my pocket! :eek: :thumbsup:

rjonprS.jpg
Always nice to see your Hartshead and those nice photos Jack! :) :thumbsup:

The #76 is a great pattern John! :thumbsup: I’ve only got one in my collection. It’s a Stag that I bought at the GEC store on our first trip to Titusville. Sadly I would really be surprised if they ever run the pattern again! :)

I’ve got these two in my pockets today. First is a Tidioute #23L Beaver Tail in Jigged Brazilian Cherry. Thanks again Eleanor and Barrett @btb01 for this terrific knife. :cool: Tagging along is my Waynorth Cutlery Jigged Bone Lambsfoot. My thoughts for everyone in the paths of the wildfires and the storms in the gulf! :) :thumbsup:

50348830852_96aaf34bd8_c_d.jpg

Sitting at my "desk" (dining room table) again.

5p9MqES.jpg
I have the same desk at home!
I’ve got these two in my pockets today. First is a Tidioute #23L Beaver Tail in Jigged Brazilian Cherry. Thanks again Eleanor and Barrett @btb01 for this terrific knife. :cool: Tagging along is my Waynorth Cutlery Jigged Bone Lambsfoot. My thoughts for everyone in the paths of the wildfires and the storms in the gulf! :) :thumbsup:

The jigging on those two is some of the best I have seen on GEC knives. :thumbsup:

I have the same desk at home!

I transitioned careers in June of last year, and the dining room became my new office in March. I can't complain, though. With my kids doing virtual school from March to June and September through December this year it has given me a chance to spend significantly more time with them than I was able to in my previous line of work.

If you don't own a lambfoot knife you should give one a try. Very useful blade.
View attachment 1419925

I'll second that ;) :thumbsup:

Always nice to see your Hartshead and those nice photos Jack! :) :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot buddy :thumbsup:

Handsome pair Ron, and a nice act of generosity :thumbsup:

Wooden Wednesday.
76RdBN3.jpg

Looking good Dave :) :thumbsup:

Terrific trio Jer :thumbsup:

The jigging on those two is some of the best I have seen on GEC knives. :thumbsup:
Thanks Vince! I agree! :) :thumbsup:

Handsome pair Ron, and a nice act of generosity :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack! Thanks to Miss Eleanor drawing my name from the hat, I was the lucky winner of the Beaver Tail in Barrett’s GAW! :D :thumbsup:

My most often carried traditional knife with me today.
eDrXk8f.jpg
Your Lloyd is a beauty Gary! That breakfast looks mighty fine too! :) :thumbsup:

Back