What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thank you my friend, I don't think I've ever had a knife take over my pocket like this before. I certainly don't want the other knives getting jealous! :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

I'll be pocketing it again tomorrow I reckon :thumbsup:

ENiobkS.jpg
That's hilarious Jack!:D You need to remind them that it's quite a steep climb to reach the HHB summit; the perfect pocket pal!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Alox of the Week is a Vic Cadet II (thanks, Ken). I much prefer the pen blade to the nail file on the current Cadet.
cadet2.mark.openall.jpg

non-Alox SAK of the Week is a Vic Recruit modified for whittling (thanks, Greg):
recruit.closed.with.bust.jpg

Bailed non-SAK of the Week is a Holub electrician (thanks, Dave):
holub.2.jpg

International Knife of the Week is a Higonokami (thanks, Dan):
higo.halfway.jpg

- GT

I’m liken that knife.
That’s Right. I’m a fun guy.

Sitting at a friends house in Indiana and will be headed to Tennessee tomorrow to see a Daughter & her Family and will also see Half/Stop Half/Stop Ron while we are there . I did not leave all my knives at home and today I have had these in my pockets .

Northfield 83

Harry
Safe travels to you and Miss Nancy, and give Ron and Pam a safe elbow bump from me.

Pick supper for three, and come back tomorrow for more! Favorite time of year. But I say that about every time of year!View attachment 1420316

Toting these two French slicers today, one wearing Ebony and the other in Juniper. :)

Vive la France! :cool: :) :thumbsup:

That's hilarious Jack!:D You need to remind them that it's quite a steep climb to reach the HHB summit; the perfect pocket pal!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks JJ :D :) :thumbsup:

Alox of the Week is a Vic Cadet II (thanks, Ken). I much prefer the pen blade to the nail file on the current Cadet.
View attachment 1420250

non-Alox SAK of the Week is a Vic Recruit modified for whittling (thanks, Greg):
View attachment 1420252

Bailed non-SAK of the Week is a Holub electrician (thanks, Dave):
View attachment 1420260

International Knife of the Week is a Higonokami (thanks, Dan):
View attachment 1420261

- GT

Elegant and eclectic selection GT :) :thumbsup:

Safe travels to you and Miss Nancy, and give Ron and Pam a safe elbow bump from me.

Pick supper for three, and come back tomorrow for more! Favorite time of year. But I say that about every time of year!View attachment 1420316

+1 on that :thumbsup:

Great pic of your wonderful Lambsfoot and that bountiful harvest Jeff :) :thumbsup:

Sitting at a friends house in Indiana and will be headed to Tennessee tomorrow to see a Daughter & her Family and will also see Half/Stop Half/Stop Ron while we are there . I did not leave all my knives at home and today I have had these in my pockets .

Northfield 83

Harry
Great stag there Harry! I’m looking forward to checking out that beautiful pruner! :thumbsup: Y’all be careful driving. We’re really looking forward to a visit! It’s been over a year, which is way too long my friend! :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jeff! Yes sir, praying for safe travels for Harry and Nancy! Great looking veggies there buddy. It’s great to be able to go fresh “Farm to Table”! :thumbsup: Fall is definitely my favorite season and I’m ready for some cooler weather! :) :thumbsup:

I got my yard work finished yesterday so I’m planning to just take it easy today. ;) I’ve already had my breakfast of bacon, fried eggs and biscuits. I’m on my second cup of coffee and I’ve got my Tidioute #35 Ebony Churchill and my Wright’s large Ironwood Lambsfoot close at hand! It’s raining and the weather is cooler here too! Y’all stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

49646930608_837ea95f43_c_d.jpg

Back