What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Back from vacation. You could tell fall was in the air back in Wisconsin. Acorns were dropping so I thought I’d pack the re-handled Ulster with an Acorn shield today.

8147-BB1-A-6035-4-CD9-96-CD-6-EEE3-E759-BED.jpg

Farmers were just starting to get back in the fields after a ton of rain. Almost all the corn is standing, except for some cobs my buddies and I took care of:eek::eek:

4287-FB37-A3-FD-4-B0-C-A600-B79-CC81-B0952.jpg

Case were well-represented here yesterday! :) Good-looking knives gents.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :) I thought I'd go fancy, with one of my Damascus Lambsfoot SFOs, and my @waynorth Black Jack :cool: :) :thumbsup:

gCXMlh4.jpg

BPUdQdx.jpg

Thank you, Jack. Your Damascus Lambsfoot is very handsome (great photo, too).

Just call me Carnac the Magnificent, Dean. :p Thanks for the supportive remark.
Your black Buck Cadet is iconic! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

- GT

Thank you, Gary. :)

We've had very little rain the last few months around here, so the Fall colors will likely be disappointing this year. The maple leaves are already turning brown & falling. But here's some Case red bone to brighten things up.
We had a lot of non-mowing weeks this year, but had some pretty good rain recently. I think the Norway maples have maple blight worse than usual, but fingers crossed for the colors.
I don't think I've ever noticed the unusual blade combo on your schizoid jack, Jer. Full-size sheepsfoot and spearpoint in that frame is a pair with definite appeal! :cool::cool:
I think it has to be a lunchbox knife: two main blades, both stamped like main blades; I've never seen another. The guy probably had a reason to use a red cover on one side and blue on the other.
yz0Jx3c.jpg

And this angelic looking knife in case I'd had to cut somebody at church:
TXP4Ulo.jpg
:D
Thos Bowles of Chicago.

Back from vacation. You could tell fall was in the air back in Wisconsin. Acorns were dropping so I thought I’d pack the re-handled Ulster with an Acorn shield today.

8147-BB1-A-6035-4-CD9-96-CD-6-EEE3-E759-BED.jpg

Farmers were just starting to get back in the fields after a ton of rain. Almost all the corn is standing, except for some cobs my buddies and I took care of:eek::eek:

4287-FB37-A3-FD-4-B0-C-A600-B79-CC81-B0952.jpg
Been looking for those Busch can bottles out here in California!

Reactions: 315
Hope everyone is having a great weekend :) I thought I'd go fancy, with one of my Damascus Lambsfoot SFOs, and my @waynorth Black Jack :cool: :) :thumbsup:

gCXMlh4.jpg

BPUdQdx.jpg
A pair of real beauties for your "Sunday-go-to-meeting" totes, Jack!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
JJ, I've rarely seen a sowbelly stockman I didn't want, but in your pair the humble Navy jack is the real star IMHO! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
Thanks Gary!!! It's quite the tough, old hombre! :)

Back