What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

YguKjmL.jpg

Chickity China the Chinese chicken. . .

View attachment 1422904
Have a drum stick and your brain starts tickin’... (Stunt was the first CD I purchased, haha)

qxyzitP.jpg

Sunday Fun Day carry. Figured I was doing yard work, car and house maintenance today, so I’d keep trying out my inexpensive work knife. Performed admirably. Pretty happy with this T10 Carbon steel.

Have a good week folks :thumbsup:

INBQCXZ.jpg

mHrdD9t.jpg

I see pictures like these and think- “yes, I could live in the UK”. I’m surprised they let you have slingshots though... or perhaps it’s aptly named? Haha I know the knife laws are pretty tough there. A buddy of mine had his lockback Confiscated while he was “on holiday”.

beautiful knives as always- big fan of the lambsfoot; I’ve got my eye out for one of dependable quality, hopefully from Sheffield. The A. Wright I bought I gave to a friend, and though it was okay, it wasn’t up to the standard of some that I see posted here. It was certainly good enough for my friend- his first traditional and he loves that thing. Snaps shut like a guillotine and the rosewood scales are pretty.

How ‘bout some Klein and Sons for Monday?
I’m not totin the pliers, nor am I an electrician, but the three blade electrician’s knife and the pliers were kind of made to go together. At least they were/are together in the electrical aisle in any good hardware store.
The electrician’s knife is not for skinny jeans or yoga pants. I can’t tell who made it- there’s a clunky, cheaper feel to it, although the springs are super robust like a Camillus...
The scales are probably Delrin - they’ve got a different feel to them than my Cammili.
My brother in law works for a lighting and electrical supplier, and about 20-25 years ago, gave me the big folder as a gift. I have carried it a LOT during that time, and liked it so much that I looked for it’s smaller family members as well. The little guy is peanut sized and fits fine in my watch pocket.
Have a good start to the week!View attachment 1423190View attachment 1423191View attachment 1423192View attachment 1423193

Splendid pair, Ron! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: (I'd have trouble thinking of that WCLF as "tagging along" with any knife. ;)) Amen to your thoughts on fires and storms!
:) :thumbsup:

Big-league pair, Ron, whether you're taking it easy or working hard! :thumbsup::cool::cool:
:) :thumbsup:

Way to go Big for Black Friday, Ron! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you for all your kind words Gary! :) :thumbsup:

That’s a beautiful knife Vince! Congratulations my friend! Hope you and your family are safe from the storm approaching the Texas coast!

That’s what they call a Grail Travis! A beautiful and highly desirable knife! :) :thumbsup:

Have a good week folks :thumbsup:

INBQCXZ.jpg

mHrdD9t.jpg
A great pairing Jack! Hope you have a great week my friend! :) :thumbsup:

Back