What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Bailed non-SAK of the Week is often a scout or an electrician for me; this week it's a red jigged bone Rough Rider scout:
camper.red.mark.open.jpg

International Knife of the Week is a Mora 120. I think it's my only fixed blade, and I'll probably only carry it on days this week that I'm wearing carpenter pants and can carry it, sheath and all, in the leg pocket. I've never worn its plastic sheath on my belt, and don't intend to.
mora.120.right.jpg

- GT

Beautiful Jigged Bone for sure on those two Dylan! Great photo too my friend! :) :thumbsup:

That’s a mighty fine pair!

Wow, NICE Dylan!!!

Enjoy the clean air Dylan :) Handsome pair :thumbsup:

Thank you so much, fellas!

A couple all dressed up in black for me today.

6EnOwrw.jpg

We got back home yesterday after spending some time with friends in Indiana and with one of our daughters in northeastern Tennessee and thoroughly enjoying some time with Half/Stop Half/Stop Ron and his wife Pam . They were kind enough to drive up to where we were . Both Ron & I have married above our pay grades .
this was the view from our daughters porch .

I carried my old $28 plus freight Stag Pruner every day and again today . I have included my TEW Lambfoot for today .

I was very happy to show that old pruner to Ron . To say that I like that old pruner would be a huge under statement .

Harry
Harry the visit was great my friend. :D Your daughter and son-in-law have a beautiful home on a beautiful lake. Enjoyed seeing the stag pruner in person. It’s a super fine old knife. Most of all we enjoyed seeing you and Nancy again even for a short visit. Stay safe my friend and don’t work too hard catching up on your yard work! :) :thumbsup:

Been toting and fiddling with these two GECs today. :)

I always enjoy seeing those two together JJ :) :thumbsup:

Thank you so much, fellas!

A couple all dressed up in black for me today.

6EnOwrw.jpg

My favourite colour! ;) :D Two wonderful knives Dylan :) :thumbsup:

I actually remembered what day it is today! :rolleyes: My 2018 Guardians Lambsfoot, and a much older Joseph Haywood :thumbsup:

y1vuG3w.jpg

eqXmFBi.jpg

Great wooden choices Jack! Hope you have a great day my friend! :) :thumbsup:

Good morning y’all! It’s two SFO Barlow’s for me today. I’ve got Charlies Ancient II TC and Jacks Rosewood Hartshead. :) :thumbsup:

49752252118_29cbd8eaa7_c_d.jpg

Thank you very much Ron, you too pal, that's a very nice pairing there :) :thumbsup:

Back