What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Pay no attention to the blasphemer sitting in the shadows...
Vw1ZUsu.jpg

Growing old disgracefully! :D :thumbsup:

Had a few adventures GT, but we still made our lunch reservation with 10 minutes to go! :D :thumbsup:

WBOvDqJ.jpg

I wish I were growing old UNgracefully, but DISgracefully is probably more accurate. :rolleyes:
I'll bet adventures really enhance your appetite, Jack! Food looks tasty, HHB looks tasteful! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

I'm carrying my Mini Copperlock in natural bone today (this is one of my 'pretty' knives).

View attachment 1422629
I'm carrying my Blue Tribal Lock today.

View attachment 1423366
Those are a couple of VERY "pretty" knives, Dean! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think it has to be a lunchbox knife: two main blades, both stamped like main blades; I've never seen another. The guy probably had a reason to use a red cover on one side and blue on the other.
yz0Jx3c.jpg

Very interesting! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Fantastic photo. José! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Toting a couple red bone jacks today. :)
Like gemstones, JJ! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

Notable pair of knives designed by "Pillars of The Porch", Jack! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Today with the French Farol in Ebony.;):thumbsup:
Always a treat to see that "whale", José! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

A full week with the #76
Counting in weeks instead of days must feel like real commitment, John! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

How ‘bout some Klein and Sons for Monday?
Have a good start to the week!View attachment 1423190View attachment 1423191View attachment 1423192View attachment 1423193
Jeff, you should get a Klein Bottle (it's a math thing :rolleyes:) for storing your Klein tools! :thumbsup::thumbsup:;)

I haven’t posted in a couple of days. We went to the mountains and spent the night Saturday. On Sunday we got to visit @Old Engineer Harry and Nancy! ... I took along a few knives to show Harry. ... It was a wonderful visit! ;) :D

50367429201_812b814d20_o_d.jpg

Glad you had a safe and satisfying trip, Ron! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
You have some BIG knives! :eek: I have a Case Tribal Lock that's one of my biggest, but yours is the "runt of the litter" you posted! ;)

I'm carrying yesterday's choice again today too. Hard for me to leave this old friend behind when he travels so well.

photo taken on yesterday's walk
o6f4ffL.jpg
Home today so a Muskrat!
oVxjwmp.jpg
Couple of marvelous OT muskrats, gentlemen!! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

I really like both of these knives.

View attachment 1423273
Me, too! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

Trying to be a good Soldier back at worko_O

3-B3-BDA64-21-B4-4482-9-C12-522784232-BD4.jpg
Is that splendid Soldier the result of your sig line? :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Fantastic Farm Boy, Dee! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Gunstock Jack and a Camillus USAAC Utility

K4YCL37.jpg
Toting the American jack from GEC today. :)
Beautiful bone on your knives, Steve & JJ! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

2013 ebony Scout or as "P" used to call it, the Hershey Bar;) along with the oddity called the Beer and Sausage knife clad in Gabon ebony, which I happen to really like;)
RTnifl.jpg
Elite ebony pair, Paul! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Hartshead Barlow and an Albert Oates Senator for me today :thumbsup:

dUlQiKK.jpg

iwnoQcM.jpg
Couple of cool and complementary carries, Jack! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Choice lambsfoot! ;):cool::cool:

Brent Cramer LC Jr. today. Another segue into fall.
8G3zIqu.jpg
The fiery stag on that one gives new meaning to the line in the song for you Air Force guys, Gary! :cool::cool:;) Going down in flame like that Cramer LC is not a bad way to go!
We live in fame or go down in flame.

Stunning every day, Bill! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Don’t do it GT! That SAK Pioneer you have will do just fine :D. That’s one of my favorite knives. Thanks, as always, for the kind words!
Thank you GT, I suspect there are times my parents wished they'd picked 'Trouble' instead :rolleyes: I always enjoy seeing your black Pioneer, it's a very elegant-looking SAK :cool: :thumbsup:
Thanks, Jon & Jack. :)

5K Qs 5K Qs ~
Thanks again. Unfortunately he doesn’t seem to be active on BF now, and the system will not allow a PM. Hope he’s ok and sees this thread!
I appreciate your wishes regarding the grandchilluns coming! We haven’t seen the girls since we drove out there last Halloween:(

Btw, the 10th covers wives and oxen, but it doesn’t mention knives, does it?
Hope you can track him down, Jeff. :thumbsup:
Knives aren't explicitly mentioned, but seem to be covered by the phrase "nor any thing that is thy neighbor's." :rolleyes:

- GT

Counting in weeks instead of days must feel like real commitment, John!
It is a commitment.
I look at all the other knives calling my name.
Then I remember why I'm dedicating this time to one knife.

The fiery stag on that one gives new meaning to the line in the song for you Air Force guys, Gary! :cool::cool:;) Going down in flame like that Cramer LC is not a bad way to go!
We live in fame or go down in flame.
Thanks, Gary! It really has some great color to it. I think I'd prefer the fame to the flame though!:D
I've carried these two a few times over the last couple of weeks, sans traditional pocket knife. Might be I'm headed in a new direction. The new pants for Talley City Knife really make this a new carry option for me.
tBQTrIK.jpg

Thanks Jack!!!

A wonderful wooden pair of totes representing great pieces from the past and present; very cool!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Toting a walnut covered Robeson Electrician and a Cattaraugus Whit-L-Kraft, both pre WW II. :)

Many thanks JJ, a wonderfully interesting pair there :cool: :thumbsup:

We’re expecting rain all day today, so I figured it would be a great opportunity to do a little knife maintenance. I’m starting with these two SFOs. Y’all stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

50378408991_e97d032fe9_o_d.jpg

Stay dry Ron :) :thumbsup:

My HHB riding atop of one of my Covid projects:D
View attachment 1424861

Cool Project Bill :cool: :thumbsup:

I shall call it... X-Caliber :D

:D :thumbsup:

I wish I were growing old UNgracefully, but DISgracefully is probably more accurate. :rolleyes:
I'll bet adventures really enhance your appetite, Jack! Food looks tasty, HHB looks tasteful! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

LOL! :D Thanks buddy :) :thumbsup:

Notable pair of knives designed by "Pillars of The Porch", Jack! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Couple of cool and complementary carries, Jack! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Thank you very much for the kind words Gary :) :thumbsup:

Had my Hartshead Barlow in my pocket yet again today :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

f3Q1Vid.jpg

Back