What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Many thanks JJ :D Very handsome pair of Jacks there :) :thumbsup:
Thanks very much, Jack!!!
I'm off out for a hike (slightly later than anticipated). Have a great weekend everyone :thumbsup:

VjUzO5C.jpg

R8Cznb9.jpg

zsh7JE5.jpg
Perfect threesome for a day out, afoot; it looks like you'll have a great time with the addition of your cool slingshot!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I had been said glaziers are very busy in Yorkshire.

This great pair of Farm & Field today.

pUyQRYHh.jpg

Dan.

LOL! :D Practical pairing Dan :) :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack. :)
Your Friday pair is handsome! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Thanks buddy :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack! I was glad they got it repaired quickly. :D Great looking trio that should handle anything you encounter on your hike! Have a great day! :) :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot pal :) :thumbsup:

I reread it last year--will have to go back and see, but I don't remember seeing a pic of a Barlow. If I find one I'll post it.

Thanks Vince :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack! :) Good looking group you have there, you are covered for just about any situation.

Thanks Les, I try never to be underknifed! :D :thumbsup:

I was out in the shed this morning and saw my first Woolly Bear Caterpillar of the season. According to folklore the size of the brown and black bands indicate what kind of winter we'll have. This guy is telling me that it'll be a mild winter, which is fine by me.
Since I had my Cramer LC Jr in my pocket today, and the amber stag is very similar to Woolly Bear colors, I'd give my knife a name. "Woolly Bear Trapper" it is!
ZgEW9Bt.jpg

A beautiful knife by any name Gary :) :thumbsup:

Thanks very much, Jack!!!

Perfect threesome for a day out, afoot; it looks like you'll have a great time with the addition of your cool slingshot!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks JJ, I like to keep my eye in! ;) :D :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack! You have selected a perfect trio for your hike today. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words Dean :) :thumbsup:

Toting these two jacks from Schatt & Morgan today. :)

Fabulous pair JJ :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Back