What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I think I have found the perfect pocket knife:
HMXfiRA.jpg

Le Thiers Nature by Fontenille Pataud. Boxwood handle, 14C28 steel, 11.5 cm closed.

Looks mighty nice, Vince!

I think I have found the perfect pocket knife:
Le Thiers Nature by Fontenille Pataud. Boxwood handle, 14C28 steel, 11.5 cm closed.

Wow- around here you can’t say something like that lightly! Looks great from that angle. *Googles to see if said knife is attainable*

Wow. Someone put some thought into that knife. Very tempting... very tempting... If it was more my style I would have one for sure.

I’ve had these two in my pocket today. Hopefully y’all have had a nice day! :) :thumbsup:

45492659001_ebf37ae869_b_d.jpg

Love the look of those two together Ron :) :thumbsup:

Case Mini Copperhead in Navy blue bone.

View attachment 1427089

Another beautiful pic Dean :cool: :thumbsup:

Stunning pair of stag covered beauties, Jack; love that chunky stag grip on your fixed blade!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many thanks JJ :) :thumbsup:

Toting a couple handy slicers today; one Swiss Farmer and the other an American fixed blade. :)

Wow, what a pair of perfectly practical stunners! :cool: I love the look of your Kephart-style FB JJ, and the green Farmer is just gorgeous :) Great pic :thumbsup:

Splendid quartet of tools for your hike, Jack! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Peanut-ish Knife for me for the past week has been a Case pen knife:
View attachment 1427325

Stag/Horn Knife of the Week is a Colt muskrat:
View attachment 1427326

Lambsfoot of the Week is an Ashley's Choice stag lambsfoot, an A. Wright & Son SFO for Jack Black. I named mine Cracker Jack:
View attachment 1427329

- GT

Thanks Gary, terrific trio there :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Have a great week folks :thumbsup:

eiYBKbv.jpg

JqoR246.jpg

Love the look of those two together Ron :) :thumbsup:

Have a great week folks :thumbsup:

eiYBKbv.jpg

JqoR246.jpg
Thanks a lot Jack! I enjoyed carrying them together. Thanks again for the photos from your hike over the weekend. It’s good to see your #66 Jack. With its pen and clip it’s a good compliment to the Lambsfoot straight edge blade! :) :thumbsup:

Back