What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Looks like these are the last few days of my 29 affair. Snow is forcasted next week (either Wednesday or Saturday). But in the meantime... :D

qnRmArx.jpg

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

This for my walk in the woods this morning.
JbJLaLW.jpg

I switched to this, but the nick was really bothering me. Just a bit too much to ignore.
Actually, this is a post-nick pic.
Jl5rzsE.jpg

Here's a nick close-up:
ohZZDSW.jpg

Not quite eradicated, but this will sharpen out in my lifetime.
eOj7bo9.jpg

I oiled up the Crosman, so I've got this Kutmaster while the Crosman drains on a kleenex.
afUfA0Q.jpg

Last edited:
You definitely had a delightful Black Friday Dylan! Both are beautiful SFOs! :)

Thank you, Ron!

I’m proud to be totin these two in Sambar today! A Northfield #35 Churchill and my Jack Black SFO Hartshead Stag Barlow. Y’all have a great weekend! :) :thumbsup:

49682926782_94720d237a_c_d.jpg

Such a fine pairing, my friend - that stag is exceptional.

Thanks brother, those two pair well together :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack - nice choices you have today.

Black and red for me today.

aI75g4F.jpg

Riveting pair, Ron! The bone on the WCLF is of course fabulous, but I really like the covers on the Craftsman, too! :cool::cool::thumbsup: Is that a version of Staglon?

Jack & Ron, your ebony pairs are very distinguished!! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:
Thanks for the good word, Jack. :) I really know nothing about Sabre Ireland, but thanks for the "Jowika" tip that I can pursue. :thumbsup::cool:
Gary thanks for the compliments my friend! :cool: The Craftsman Whittler by Schrade is indeed sporting genuine imitation Stag handles. ;) :thumbsup:

Such a fine pairing, my friend - that stag is exceptional.
Thank you for the kind words Dylan! :) :thumbsup:

Jack & Ron, your ebony pairs are very distinguished!! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:
Thanks for the good word, Jack. :) I really know nothing about Sabre Ireland, but thanks for the "Jowika" tip that I can pursue. :thumbsup::cool:

Thank you Gary :) I've written here about the history of Jowika, Listowel/Imperial Ireland, but Sabre, Ireland are quite new to me :cool: :thumbsup:

Looks like these are the last few days of my 29 affair. Snow is forcasted next week (either Wednesday or Saturday). But in the meantime... :D

qnRmArx.jpg

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Nice Pickle Fork, with those two stunners, Mike :) :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack - nice choices you have today.

Black and red for me today.

aI75g4F.jpg

Sincere thanks Dylan, that's an exceptional pairing :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :) Carrying my Hartshead Barlow, Todd Davison Sheepsfoot, and I still have my Bradford Guardian 3 on my belt :thumbsup:

o50lFkI.jpg

tIBnexY.jpg

OqYaZmc.jpg
Awesome threesome for a nice "walk-a'bout;" your Todd Davison is a great addition to todays tot'n group!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
JJ, Dee, and Greg, I really enjoyed the variety of whittlers you combined to post! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: Lots of makers, blade combos, handle shapes, cover materials!
May be easy on the pocket, but that pair is hard on my respiration, JJ! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Hilarious, thank you most kindly Gary!!!

Back