What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Jack and a Stockman

pw4dNo8.jpg

Sharp choices, Tom.:cool:

If you’re driving, take as many as you want. If you’re flying, watch out for sticky fingered baggage “inspectors”!:mad:

Very nice Jeff :D

Driving, so in addition to the multi tool and SAK Farmer that are always in my vehicle, I figure I need my daily fixed blade, and something with a bottle opener and a pair of scissors maybe. So the Pioneer X should work out nicely. And maybe a “pretty” scout pattern or something as a conversation piece.

Thank you; it's two blades. The pen blade is behind the other blade in the photo. Here's another photo.
<snip>

Thanks!

The more time I spend getting reacquainted with traditional/ modern traditional knives, the more I am leaning towards single blades except on scout/ SAK types.

Pic thread.

Another shot of this week's carry before heading out the door.
original.jpg

A pretty fall Micarta Monday in Syracuse.
Have a great day, folks.

For some strange reason your mention of Syracuse made me think back to 1972 when I lived in Ithaca and went with some friends to Taughannock Falls. We climbed down to where the water was going over and I stood right at the edge of it. Beautiful view. I only made one trip to Syracuse to the airport there. Anyway, here is some knife content. :D

Hello Will,
I’m also fond of these # 62s... have a group pic somewhere in the ‘two blades opposite end thread’.
I was fortunate to get ‘em when available, I think now they’re not. I’m glad you have 3 :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Many Thanks,
Aryan

Entrancing! really like that version, I have three examples of the 62 pattern but my finances wouldn't stretch to a fourth, pity ;)

Last edited:
For some strange reason your mention of Syracuse made me think back to 1972 when I lived in Ithaca and went with some friends to Taughannock Falls. We climbed down to where the water was going over and I stood right at the edge of it. Beautiful view. I only made one trip to Syracuse to the airport there. Anyway, here is some knife content. :D
Ithaca is a great town and Taughannock Falls has some really spectacular scenery. My wife and I spent a lot of time in Ithaca while our youngest son was attending Cornell U. He got his BA and PhD there so we got to know the city and the area quite well.
Bring back memories?
cIzY3zf.jpg

Back