What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Have a safe and enjoyable vacation, Tom! :cool::thumbsup::cool:
(Be careful: the Dakotas are high on the recent COVID "hot spots" lists. :()
- GT

Thanks and will do GT! We will be hunting pheasant so that should be socially distant enough. And we will be cooking our own meals over grills and campfires. I am actually looking forward to the cooking (and eating :) ) more than the actual hunting :eek:

These two for Wednesday:

It’s a beautiful Wooden Wednesday here in New England.
RvSDic1.jpg

I don't think I've carried any of my Railsplitters since the GEC Churchills came along and kicked them out of my pocket. The Churchill is my favorite GEC pattern but I had such a strong hankering today to carry my favorite Railsplitter that I came home on my lunch break just to grab it. Couldn't even wait another 4 hours until I got home for the day. I guess I just needed to seize the moment.

IMG_5536.JPG

Sowbelly Stockman of this week is from Rough Rider:
stag.sow.mark.closed.jpg

Regular stockman this week is also from Rough Rider, a red jigged bone medium that I consider an almost perfect stockman:
redmed.mark.closed.jpg redmed.mark.open.rock.jpg

Budget Canoe of the Week is a very nice RR ram's horn bone model:
canoe.ram.mark.closed.shade.jpg

Fancy (aka "pimped out") canoe of the week is a RR black lip pearl gunboat canoe:
pearl.mark.3open horiz.stand.jpg

- GT

Having trouble with this site this evening and the quotes I had lined up have disappeared :mad:. Thank you to those of you that had complimented my last couple of pictures - they are always appreciated. Also, like always, everyone is pretty keen on carrying some rather fine cutlery.

I have a couple in bone with me today - a black box Winchester large coke bottle and a Case Swayback in CV. (More on the Winchester in my coke bottle thread later)

S20lHKd.jpg

Having trouble with this site this evening and the quotes I had lined up have disappeared :mad:. Thank you to those of you that had complimented my last couple of pictures - they are always appreciated. Also, like always, everyone is pretty keen on carrying some rather fine cutlery.

I have a couple in bone with me today - a black box Winchester large coke bottle and a Case Swayback in CV. (More on the Winchester in my coke bottle thread later)

S20lHKd.jpg
That Winchester looks really interesting. Looks to me like the nick was designed for pinch ability?

Back