What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

You folks will likely be getting tired of seeing my Boker Nessmi, but it looks like it might be my "one" fixed blade for EDC. I know, I know. Famous last words! But anyway ... paired with a Case-Bose Norfolk today.
The wife and I had to get COVID-19 PCR tests this morning. Wish us luck!
Have a good one!
rPhPj8j.jpg

The Tribal lock seems borderline for pocket carry. The last two days I've just thrown it in a pocket and let it rattle around. No slip or anything. Yesterday in jeans; today in my Sunday Go to Meeting Carhartt's :cool: (I went to town - took a shower and everything)

Its so slim and smooth I forgot it was there. It carries much better than I would have thought just by looking at it. Guess that's why I've bought four of the silly things :p
whiskeycvtribal2.JPG

The wife and I had to get COVID-19 PCR tests this morning. Wish us luck!
Have a good one!
Good luck Gary. I got exposed a poker game two weeks ago. The guy that tested positive got sick, but did not need to go to the hospital. Three other guys tested negative and his wife also tested negative. I didn't get tested, but I'm at the end of my 14 days and haven't got sick, so I think I'm good to go. Figure the guy just got a light dose, or he wasn't contagious at the card game, or we just got lucky.

Great Schrade and photo
Thanks, Gev!

I carried this Case Sod Buster Jr. this week at OHSU in Portland, Oregon this week. It's the only knife I carried (didn't want to worry hospital security too much) on the trip. It turned out to have been a good choice as it sliced the mustard packets for hot dogs while traveling easily.

vm5vaah.jpg
Aw who could be threatened by a cute sb jr in sunny yellow?
Headed to deer camp with two of my brothers for a couple days of bowhunting. Hellize made fixed blade, A.G. Russell and Maserin folders.
The Maserin rides in the pouch on my quiver, saw blade takes care of small branches interfering with stand placement. If I should get so lucky
as to take a deer I'd like to try the Hellize fixed blade and the Russell folder for skinning chores, both are razor sharp and shaped nicely for
that task IMO. My weekend starts soon, hope you all enjoy your weekends too.:thumbsup:
View attachment 1437442
Love seeing your home made tackle, Greg.
Nice 294 !
Thanks, Steve!
Tell me more about that muskrat! Beautiful bone.
Sorry, I don’t recall you showing it before.

Headed to deer camp with two of my brothers for a couple days of bowhunting. Hellize made fixed blade, A.G. Russell and Maserin folders.
The Maserin rides in the pouch on my quiver, saw blade takes care of small branches interfering with stand placement. If I should get so lucky
as to take a deer I'd like to try the Hellize fixed blade and the Russell folder for skinning chores, both are razor sharp and shaped nicely for
that task IMO. My weekend starts soon, hope you all enjoy your weekends too.:thumbsup:
View attachment 1437442
Nice to see a real bow.

Back