What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Today was a roach belly day.
IiXX54L.jpg

GlDOP2r.jpg

1Wc1968.jpg

lwqQEMq.jpg

eLJaQln.jpg

IiXX54L.jpg

GlDOP2r.jpg

1Wc1968.jpg

lwqQEMq.jpg

eLJaQln.jpg
Love the Blue Halo glass rod paired with the Loop reel. Nothing better than catching panfish on a light fly rod. Oh yeah, the knife is not bad either!! My son arrives tomorrow for a week of steelhead fishing in the Lake Erie tribs. If we don’t get some more rain, we’ll entertain ourselves by catching perch off the dock!!

Love the Blue Halo glass rod paired with the Loop reel. Nothing better than catching panfish on a light fly rod. Oh yeah, the knife is not bad either!! My son arrives tomorrow for a week of steelhead fishing in the Lake Erie tribs. If we don’t get some more rain, we’ll entertain ourselves by catching perch off the dock!!
The Loop is a big improvement over Battonkill I had previously, it's a much more balanced combo. Panfish are great fighting fish. I just wish I had been there a week or two earlier. The water was a little cool and they were a little sluggish till about noon. The roach belly makes a great pack knife.

Last edited:
Don’t think you could have gone wrong either way, Jack, but I’d say you chose Wright!

Thank you kindly, my friend :) :thumbsup:

Low quality photo as I rush out the door for a hunting vacation, looking forward to catching up on this thread next week.

Have a great vacation Tom, you picked some nice companions :) :thumbsup:

Delightful dup Gev :) :thumbsup:

You folks will likely be getting tired of seeing my Boker Nessmi, but it looks like it might be my "one" fixed blade for EDC. I know, I know. Famous last words! But anyway ... paired with a Case-Bose Norfolk today.
The wife and I had to get COVID-19 PCR tests this morning. Wish us luck!
Have a good one!
rPhPj8j.jpg

That's very interesting to hear Gary, I'm glad you were able to get one of the Solingen models :) Nice pairing :cool: Hey, good luck with those tests buddy :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack!!!

Great addition of the sweet GEC to your awesome HHB; another excellent "jack" day!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many thanks JJ :) :thumbsup:

Going with these two as the FB will come in handy for a couple of chores; the Farmer ain't bad either. :)

Such a great pair, highly practical and good-looking to boot! :cool: :) :thumbsup:

IiXX54L.jpg

GlDOP2r.jpg

1Wc1968.jpg

lwqQEMq.jpg

eLJaQln.jpg

Smashing pics :) I like the Roach Belly pattern :cool: :thumbsup:

These two for me today.

ujPaZPl.jpg

Fabulous black 'n' red pairing Dylan :cool: :thumbsup:

Going all out for Black Friday today, with my 44 Gunstock and 2018 Guardians SFO :) :thumbsup:

rnaO2Ev.jpg

2aTGmth.jpg

Back