What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Pocket Watch Knife of the Week is a Rough Rider amber jigged bone canittler:
ambercanittler.mark.3open.flat.chair.jpg

Big Knife this week is a Rough Rider white smooth bone marlin spike (I think this is the 6th consecutive RR I've posted from this week's carries :eek::rolleyes:):
marlin.pile.open.jpg

Miscellaneous Knife of the Week is a Case CV chestnut jigged bone teardrop:

teardrop.mark.open.jpg

- GT

Pocket Watch Knife of the Week is a Rough Rider amber jigged bone canittler:
ambercanittler-mark-3open-flat-chair-jpg.1438319

Big Knife this week is a Rough Rider white smooth bone marlin spike (I think this is the 6th consecutive RR I've posted from this week's carries :eek::rolleyes:):
marlin-pile-open-jpg.1438320

Miscellaneous Knife of the Week is a Case CV chestnut jigged bone teardrop:

teardrop-mark-open-jpg.1438322
Three bone covered beauties today, Gary; your Case Teardrop Wharncliffe is certainly a real eye catcher!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good luck with the digging, Paul! :D How’s that new pup doing?

I planted some grass in a portion of our yard a few weeks ago, and had a heck of a time keeping the squirrels from digging holes all over the ground where I’d seeded. :mad:

That’s a beauty, Will! :thumbsup:

I’ve always thought those old wire jacks were interesting. I like the ones with the bottle opener built into the tang. :D

Although I’ve lived in MN for 2 1/2 years now, I haven’t yet tried any Grain Belt beer! :confused: :D

I don’t know much about Hee Haw, but this discussion reminded me of this song. :D

Couple of handsome knives there! :thumbsup:

I was going to ask if that’s where that opener came from… now I don’t have to! :D

Grain Belt is actually owned by Schell’s now.

I generally feel the same way, Paul, but every now and then there’s a Northfield that’ll really speak to me. :D

I’ve been carrying this Tidioute Farm Boy (one of my favorites) for the last week or more. We got our first bit of snow this morning, but it only stuck on the deck, grass and vehicles, and it was all gone within a couple hours.

ic9bAjk.jpg
Hey Barrett, I have a plethora of Northfields for sure but at times, less is more:) Hank is growing into an amazingly, smart young dog, he has a bit of cat in him where he can totally ignore you then minutes later he'll be licking your face off:eek::p

I have the same farmboy and it's a favorite of mine:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I’m way past due in complementing your faithful peanut~great knife!

wjUNFWH.jpg

Fantastic fall colors! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

- GT

Thank you I thought I lost it in the marsh two weeks ago it’s approaching 9 years of edc.

Gary that is Glass Gem corn my wife was seed trading and procured 18 seeds they all took and next year will be planting a good deal more. It can be used for popping and can be gristmilled which I wanted to do but will wait until I can grow more
https://www.npr.org/2019/11/25/782573786/glass-gem-corn-poster-child-for-the-return-to-heirloom-seeds

This

Back