What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

2015 Single Sheep Boys knife in Antique Yellow Jigged Bone and an old all steel Robeson Scout which I really like:thumbsup:
HgUbx8.jpg

Thank you Barrett, I really like the suspension clip. I carry some of my SAK's that way in addition to this ole Robeson Scout:thumbsup:
I like that it keeps the knife up and away from my Bullet Pen and AAA light yet still allowing easy access to my pocket:)

I've been curious about them, but I haven't tried one yet. I recently started adding short, simple fobs to some of my SAKs (the same sort that I like to have on my #71 Bull Noses and other knives with lanyard tubes). Obviously that doesn't keep the knife from falling down in with the rest of your pocket stuff, but it at least saves some time digging for it.

PzDp8h5.jpg

Thanks Jack! Your SFOs really had some beautiful Ironwood my friend! :) :thumbsup:

You sure them ain't acorns? Look like acorns to my (6 with bifocals) old vintage antique eyes ...

Thanks a lot, Jack!!!!

Fixed blade with you HHB beauty is always an excellent pairing; very cool!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many thanks JJ :) :thumbsup:

ShPxIpA.jpg

I don’t carry this one much because it’s a bear to open, thinking about making an easy open notch at work tomorrow.

NOOOoooo! :eek: If you're struggling, check out the links in the Guardians thread index ;) That Lambsfoot should sweeten up OK :thumbsup:

Pocketed a Case Barlow and an Imperial BSA for my manic Monday. :)

Not too manic I hope JJ! :eek: :D What a fabulous pair of knives, great start to any week :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Piano keys for me today :D My Random Tuesday pick was the small Wheatley Brothers Jack, so I thought I'd pair it with a big Lambsfoot SFO ;) :thumbsup:

vFtVbHW.jpg

There is a lot to look at in your outstanding photo my friend . Some fine looking knives . I have wondered about that model of Maserin and also the A.G. Russell . Good luck with your quest for a deer Greg .

Harry
Thanks, Harry. :) The Maserin is a handy knife, bit chunky and heavy for pocket carry though. The AG Russell is an excellent knife IMO.

Enjoy and good luck!!
Thank you, Scott. :)

Good luck on your trip, that is one gorgeous bow. :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks, John. The compliment is is very much appreciated friend.:thumbsup:

Love that sheath! :thumbsup:

Nice setup Greg (and good luck :) )

Low quality photo as I rush out the door for a hunting vacation, looking forward to catching up on this thread next week.

Thank you, Tom.:) That stag sowbelly of your's is a beauty btw,:thumbsup:
Thanks, Gev!

Aw who could be threatened by a cute sb jr in sunny yellow?

Love seeing your home made tackle, Greg.

Thanks, Steve!

Tell me more about that muskrat! Beautiful bone.
Sorry, I don’t recall you showing it before.

Thank you, Jeff. Much appreciated.:thumbsup:

Nice to see a real bow.

Thanks, jer.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sorry for the late reply fellas, no internet service at the cabin over the weekend. Had a great hunt, saw lots of deer but no shots. I did manage to send an arrow about an inch over a wild turkeys back Sunday morning though.:)
I appreciate all the well wishes fellas and hope I didn't leave anyone out. Hope you all have a great week.:thumbsup:

2015 Single Sheep Boys knife in Antique Yellow Jigged Bone and an old all steel Robeson Scout which I really like:thumbsup:
HgUbx8.jpg
Another great looking classic along with a modern GEC classic. I love the color of the bone and contrast of the low and high spots on both of those knives. May I ask what is the tool showing on the Robeson Scout knife? The end can obviously be used as a screwdriver, but can it do anything else?

Back