What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Why not?
5sw4tXB.jpg
Jo
....o
.......se can you see...

View attachment 1442992 View attachment 1442991 View attachment 1442989 View attachment 1442990

Have a Blessed weekend everyone.

Totin’ two old school XX survivors. The 47 has to be one of the greatest patterns of them all because of its size and versatility. The Red Bone has my favorite secondary, the punch! The stag is a single spring, so slim! They did a much better job of hafting stag back then. No fat stag! Love it.

By the way, does anyone know what kind of mushrooms are in my photographs? They look delicious, but I never eat wild mushrooms!

Last edited:
I think you have a good idea there. :cool::thumbsup:
I could pick a knife that always stays with me, and then rotate a second choice each day to ride along with it.

I've kind of ended up doing that with my Hartshead Barlow. Hadn't planned it, just don't seem to be able to get the darned thing out of my pocket :rolleyes: ;) :thumbsup:

Bermuda Green and Osage Orange for me today.
JK Bluegill flanked by a Mini Copperlock and my Peanut.

00100lr-PORTRAIT-00100-BURST20201023091211277-COVER-2.jpg

Nice lines on that Bluegill :cool: :) :thumbsup:

I recommend this approach. You get that long-time-bonding with your every day knife, and still get to change things up daily. It's the best of both worlds.
yZm0UqRm.jpg
mPNgKcZm.jpg

driBsAjm.jpg
lNNJhCTm.jpg

2jsVPatm.jpg

Nice pairings there Rachel :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot, Jack!!!

Wonderful images of your Friday beauties; your sliced pepper pile really brings out the color of the covers!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many thanks JJ :) :thumbsup:

The Nessmi has been jumping into my pocket everyday, so I'm switching it up with some slip joints that I don't carry all that often.
JEzKCdN.jpg

Looking good Gary :) :thumbsup:

Toting these two ebony covered jacks today. :)

Great Black Friday choices JJ :) :thumbsup:

A couple dressed in black for me today.

1JxLrLN.jpg

Two beauties Dylan :) :thumbsup:

I assume this “full” picture was moved out of this thread by a mod because it had a Spyderco in it? BTW, I see numerous pictures in this thread that have accompanying items with the traditional knife, such as flashlights, pens etc. But I don’t see those posts being moved out of this thread into another.

Is this better?

y4Y6Fk6.jpg

That's because flashlights and pens aren't knives :) The sub-forum guidelines are stickied at the top of the front page. I think you'll find them evenly applied here :thumbsup:

Finally back to an Old Faithful today.
It feels good to have a Lamb back in my pocket.

Good choice :) :thumbsup:

Nice photo Bill :) :thumbsup:

I got my Stag Jack and paired it with a Sambar Lambsfoot for today! The Covid is really kicking back in here. :( I hope everyone can remain safe and well! :) :thumbsup:

50523967206_71bffb8c27_o.jpg

Striking stag pair Ron :) Stay safe brother :thumbsup:

Have a great weekend!
No knife surprises from me today.
Same ol' same ol'.
1Uf9bhf.jpg

And still looking as good as ever ;) :thumbsup:

A great motto to live by! :) :thumbsup:

Been out in the woods with these three today :) Hope everyone is having a great weekend :thumbsup:

oP7xLa8.jpg

N1jSYmj.jpg

s6IBOxL.jpg

Back