What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

View attachment 1444744 View attachment 1444743 View attachment 1444742

The King of the Beer Scouts and the King of the Sodas! Seriously, I didn’t need to use the charred oak Beer Scout to open my soda, but I did use it it cut my cigar. I needed a break after working so hard trying to get an Ironwood Mustang 74.

The GEC game is getting harder and harder. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. GEC knife collecting is war, right @Onearmbladenut ! Well, maybe not war, but it has certainly helped me improve my computer and internet skills for someone my age.

Last edited:
uKQ1Otx.jpg

Good morning y'all! Today I've got my Jack Black Ashley's Choice SFO Lambsfoot. I'm also trying out a newly arrived visitor. ;) It's a "Sweatpants Pocket Carver" from Joshua's JTB_5 JTB_5 Share & Share GAW/give it a try thread. :) :thumbsup:

50535574773_d51d04e818_o.jpg

Always good to see your AC Ron, and that Pocket Carver is an interesting little knife :cool: :thumbsup:

Nice pairing! I’m toting three today. AC, boys knife, and Mike Moran eureka.
View attachment 1444494

Terrific trio Joshua :thumbsup:

I had this with me all night watching football... I think it counts as a Tote. :D

That's an interesting pattern John, never seen one like it before :cool: :thumbsup:

View attachment 1444508 I can see why so many have chosen a Stockman over the years. All three blades in one slimmer knife.
Glad I can choose.View attachment 1444509

Handsome pair Jeff :thumbsup:

Decided on the #66 Jack for work today...

Good choice :) :thumbsup:

These two today.

Excellent pairing Tom :) :thumbsup:

Not a new pic but with me today. Chamblin WT and Boker Nessmi.
Have a good one!
31QYy6d.jpg

Very nice indeed Gary :) :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot, Jack!!!

Love your great old Rodgers which makes a worthy partner to your HHB; always a fan of your "random" picks! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks a lot JJ, they give me a chance to carry my many neglected knives :rolleyes: ;) :thumbsup:

Toting these two from Robeson today. :)

An outstanding pair there my friend :) :thumbsup:

Treating myself to a Double Lambsfoot Day today ;) Rosewood Big 'Un with my Hartshead Barlow :thumbsup:

CiyygCs.jpg

ARicWOZ.jpg

Back