What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Another outstanding thressome Joshua :thumbsup:

Yes, it's quite unique. I wish the pen blade was a caplifter/screwdriver. :cool::thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack. :)
I know you (and I) like the #66 Jacks. :cool::thumbsup:

You're well prepared with that Big 'Un. :cool::thumbsup:

Yes, that would cover a lot of bases ;) The #66 is of my favourite GEC frames for sure John :) Thanks, it's been helping me out in the garden this morning :thumbsup:

ZCNifa0.jpg

Always good to see your AC Ron, and that Pocket Carver is an interesting little knife :cool: :thumbsup:

Treating myself to a Double Lambsfoot Day today ;) Rosewood Big 'Un with my Hartshead Barlow :thumbsup:

CiyygCs.jpg

ARicWOZ.jpg
Thanks Jack! The AC’s are special knives. :thumbsup: The Pocket Carver is a good way to utilize a discarded spring and blade. It is quite lite and it’s very well constructed. With its small single blade it does have its limitations! ;) If you ask my opinion, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with a double Lambsfoot day! Especially if ones a Rosewood Big ‘un! :cool: :thumbsup:

I used it to cut my steak last night... might as well stick with it for today too.
Perfect for Wooden Wednesday and the main reason I didn't feel the need to chase down one of the new #74's.
John the 73’s are great knives. Yours looks great after the spa treatment! ;) :D

Thank you, Ron. :)
As you probably know, I don't care for a really black patina.

I have to have something to entertain me while I do my morning prep for school. ;)

Nice to see my OO #73 won't be alone today. :cool::thumbsup:
It’s hard to beat a OO #73 John! ;) :thumbsup:

Carrying a 5OT [USA] as I do pretty regularly. Got a bunch of them so I decided to see how a China made one compared.
DLN4N92.jpg

kZB8hl7.jpg

vW2cbwi.jpg

5lLtkB3.jpg

Love the 5OT's. Still can't find a USA made one. You have a great OT collection :thumbsup:

Last edited:
It's nice to see a hint of sunshine in those bolster. :):thumbsup:

Thanks John :) I'm afraid the sunshine was short-lived though :rolleyes: ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack! The AC’s are special knives. :thumbsup: The Pocket Carver is a good way to utilize a discarded spring and blade. It is quite lite and it’s very well constructed. With its small single blade it does have its limitations! ;) If you ask my opinion, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with a double Lambsfoot day! Especially if ones a Rosewood Big ‘un! :cool: :thumbsup:

John the 73’s are great knives. Yours looks great after the spa treatment! ;) :D

Thanks Ron, you have something quite unique there my friend :) :thumbsup:

A great photo Jack. :thumbsup: I’m trying to post and watch “The Snowman” on cable. It’s not working well trying to keep up with you and John! :eek:

These two are in my pocket today! :) :thumbsup:

50140573837_8b34510e06_b_d.jpg

I hope you feel warmer watching that Ron! :D I always enjoy seeing that pairing :) :thumbsup:

Beautiful photo of a great-looking knife :thumbsup:

The monument on the other side of the river is "Jackson Barracks ". Where Andrew Jackson camped during the battle of New Orleans.
The river has been closed down till the storm passes through (we are in a fleet).
Hope there is minimal or no damage to the area. Good dayPhotoPictureResizer_20201028_095715.jpg PhotoPictureResizer_20201028_095553.jpg PhotoPictureResizer_20201028_095508.jpg

Back