What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

This made me smile as I was scrolling through. Something about it I can't quite put my finger on... Almost deja vu... Nice slip Joshua. Glad to see it getting used ;)

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

It is a great slip because it can hold just about every type of slipjoint I own. Plus it has a nice tackiness to it that keeps it from slipping around in my pocket.

Thanks Jeff! Just trying to keep up with the great looking knives you post on here. :D

You’re being very kind, and I appreciate it! And I’ve often thought the same about yours.;) The stockman you graced us with today, for example, as well as your famous bi-colored jack.
I imagine your hands shook a little unboxing this one!

Nice Camilus!
Does the 8lb test mean fresh, not salt? I’ll bet it’s nice to have the choice.
No fishing for me~ it’s snowing.View attachment 1444044View attachment 1444045 Felt like this old Ulster ‘lectrician and the Bullnose today.
Happy Monday;)

When that picture was taken I was fishing fresh, was fishing salt the last few days - I use mono to tie leaders on my braid - pretty much use braid 90% of the time nowadays. I know I am blessed to have so much water so close to be able to pick what I want to fish. OH

View attachment 1445390 View attachment 1445391
In just a few hours we will literally be in the eye of a hurricane here in southeastern Louisiana. This 35 should be easy to see in the dark! God Speed to all my neighbors and friends! We are tucked in for the night; animals in the barn and generator primed. Oh, and I have a lot of knives ready to use!

God Speed to you and yours. I absolutely hate a hurricane nowadays - to think when I was a young man I found them exciting - I was nuts!

Same as yesterday, English Walnut Case Barlow and Vintage Robeson Scout:thumbsup:
o1z85T.jpg

Thank you for the very kind words Ron . I am blushing a little bit but I know that you are right . I feel that Anyone who knows knives would like to have them once they held them . I wonder though how many young persons would use them . I Do Not Hesitate to use them . I Can Not wear them out in my life time and they have No Ones name on them like a lot of mine do . Take care my friend .

Harry
I’m sorry if I made you blush Harry! ;) I felt like that was the best compliment I could pay those two beauties. You’re right my friend, not in our lifetimes! :D :thumbsup:

Back