What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

It's been hard kicking this peanut out of my pocket lately...not that I'm really trying to.

JRng14y.jpg

Thanks, Jack! The grain on your rosewood big'un is impeccable.

Thanks a lot Joshua :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack! I actually got the chills watching the movie! :rolleyes: I don’t know if it was because of the content or the Norwegian locations! ;) The knife is unique, but I wanted to make sure you understand, it’s not mine. Check this out! :D

LOL! :D Thanks for that link Ron, I miss a lot of things these days! :rolleyes: ;) :thumbsup:

Thank you kindly, Jack!!!

A pair of Sheffield beauties "Straight Outta Yorkshire" is always an outstanding tot'n day; very cool!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many thanks JJ :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack, same to you :), nice stag on the Hartshead Barlow :thumbsup:

These two for me, zebra wood with some ebony.

Thank you Tom, that's another outstanding pair :) :thumbsup:

Toting this French juniper covered slicer today. :)

A quality slice of peppery goodness JJ :) :thumbsup:

Finally have my new rotation schedule together, and using it to assign my knives for this week (and the next 59 weeks as well).
Alox of the Week is my favorite, an old cross Pioneer (a lot of favorites seem to show up in Week 1 :rolleyes:):
View attachment 1445380

non-Alox SAK of the Week is Vic Pocket Pal C (one of 3 I currently own):
View attachment 1445381

Bailed non-SAK of the Week is a Camillus electrician's knife:
View attachment 1445382

International Knife of the Week is a South African Okapi Baby Sable:
View attachment 1445384

- GT

Exciting stuff Gary :) Cool Quartet :cool: :thumbsup:

Just had my Hartshead Barlow with me today :) :thumbsup:

QXTihH5.jpg

I keep my Right Guard deodorant on a shelf next to the bathroom sink along with a can of Febreze Hawaiian Aloha scented air freshener next to it. You'll all be happy to know that when we go to town today for our weekly newspaper, gas for the truck, stamps at the Post Office and lunch at the Wagon Wheel cafe, I'll be surrounded by the scent of fresh Hawaiian Leis. To immerse myself in the spirit of this unintended consequence, I'll be carrying this bright orange Sod Buster.

XBrbxf5.jpg

I keep my Right Guard deodorant on a shelf next to the bathroom sink along with a can of Febreze Hawaiian Aloha scented air freshener next to it. You'll all be happy to know that when we go to town today for our weekly newspaper, gas for the truck, stamps at the Post Office and lunch at the Wagon Wheel cafe, I'll be surrounded by the scent of fresh Hawaiian Leis. To immerse myself in the spirit of this unintended consequence, I'll be carrying this bright orange Sod Buster.

XBrbxf5.jpg
That made me laugh out loud!! I love your posts with descriptions of a life lived well and right! Oh, your taste in knives is also pretty solid!!!

I’ve been thinking about getting a Russlock for a while now but never pull the trigger. How do you like it overall and how do you carry it?
JB I really like the Russlock, after breaking them in and playing with them for a evening they are quite easy to use.
I have a belt holster that I picked up at a gun show made just for the Russlock. I have worn it on my belt a few times but the holster makes it a great way to carry in your back pocket.
upload_2020-10-29_12-55-1.jpeg

XBrbxf5.jpg
Yer one of them "Fancy Boys", ain't ya? :D

XBrbxf5.jpg
You're the man Ed!

JB I really like the Russlock, after breaking them in and playing with them for a evening they are quite easy to use.
I have a belt holster that I picked up at a gun show made just for the Russlock. I have worn it on my belt a few times but the holster makes it a great way to carry in your back pocket.
View attachment 1445800

Good to know, and good idea with the holster. Thanks for the pic!

Back