What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Safe travels !

I wish for a Safe Trip for you and family Jeff . And a great time with your grand daughters . You deserve it my friend . That is pretty good advice too .

Harry
Thanks, guys! I had to wait until central Kentucky before I found some good ‘ol bluegrass on the radio.
Hey all you deer hunters!
If you haven’t scored yet, try along the interstate. They are all over the shoulder!
A very pleasant carry, the 86 is.
Hope y’all are having a great Saturday.

Yeah, that’s nice, Jon! New to you?

There sure is Dylan :) Great-looking pair :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack!

A couple in Ebony for me today.

ptpAiDO.jpg

Feels like a Lambsfoot kinda day...

And what a Lambsfoot is is! :) :thumbsup:

The 66 Jacks were out in force (relatively speaking) yesterday. I regret selling the one I had for a little while...can't remember why I got rid of it.

I hope you can pick another up down the road Archie :thumbsup:

Beauty!! :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Nice pairing Taylor, the patina is looking good on your Charlie Lamb :) :thumbsup:

Toting an American Jack and a BSA Scout today. :)

Cool-looking pair JJ :) :thumbsup:

Road trip. Going to north Georgia to fetch my three grand daughters and bring them home to spend Thanksgiving at our house. They lived with us for a while before their Dad, my oldest son, passed away from war injuries. So it will be like coming home for them. It should be obvious what I am thankful for.

Safe travels Jeff, and have a special time with your granddaughters. I'm very sorry for your loss my friend :thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words Jack! Great carry choices today my friend! :) :thumbsup:

Thanks pal :) :thumbsup:

It’s been quite a busy day so far! I’ve settled in to rest and enjoy some football! I’ve got a pocket full of Stag today. Y’all stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

50562606418_4d8ea2691b_c_d.jpg

Those two look great together Ron, hope you enjoyed the game :) :thumbsup:

Carried the 74 today and found this cool Richards Sheffield at the antique store.
IMG_E0626 by jacob dudley, on Flickr

Nice find, Richards didn't produce too many Sheepsfoot patterns :thumbsup: One of my earliest memories is standing outside the works entrance to give my dad his lunch-box :thumbsup:

Here we are today. The Hatch Cutlery Company of Bridgeport Ct. 1858-1888. So pretty and with so much character. View attachment 1459799View attachment 1459800View attachment 1459801

Congratulations Charles :) :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack!

A couple in Ebony for me today.

ptpAiDO.jpg

Terrific twosome Dylan :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I've got some work to do today, and thought this pair would be appropriate. Enjoy your Sunday folks :thumbsup:

z0dtwhM.jpg

XQgRJOA.jpg

Old Hunter Old Hunter Thanks, I like the Mini-Copperlock a very handy smaller lockback. I've one in Stag too, it's not pretty but it's efficient, it has this bulge in the middle that makes for excellent grip:cool: Think snake that's swallowed something big....:D

This one swells in the center as well - and does have a comfortable grip. I have a bone version too and this stag one feels a bit better in the hand. OH

Back