What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Liked the combo so much I'm doing it again this week.
original.jpg

Nice Puma, we don't see those often on the forum. My father had a Junior and a Senior, and I hope to bring one of them home when I visit my mother again (currently visits are on hold because she is at risk for several reasons, and I live in a hot zone for Covid).

Carrying this today, in anticipation of the arrival of the forum knife that I just got on the exchange:
tcV6H4a.jpg
Beautiful Stag !!

Boy I like the combo as well and when I see that Boker you post as well as others, it sure makes it hard to not "add to cart", very nice:cool::thumbsup:

Thank you! :) It may become my favorite pocket knife, currently tied with the shuffler and roundhead.

I think Boker did an excellent job with the materials combo on this one.

It'll be interesting to see how the patina develops on the brass with these.

Back home now from a memorable deer season.
We only got one deer (we were given another) but this year was quite different from any other I can think of. I shot at an 8 point buck, but missed - nerves got the best of me since it's been a few years since I've been able to go hunting at all. Another guy in our group got it though. I wasn't able to stay at the hunt camp (covid precautions) so I stayed at my sister's house all week. There was an Ontario provincial police officer shot about 15 minutes away from where my wife and I were hiking after the morning hunt. The officer and the guy who shot him both died. On a happier note, my wife and I found out that we'll be having a baby boy in March. Our daughter will be just over three when the baby comes.
JuYC4tM.jpg

That sounds like an eventful trip. Very sorry to hear about those deaths :( Congratulations on the great news though :) :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot, Jack!!!

They are definitely an appropriate pair; I always love to see a great pocket knife with a fantastic fixed partner!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks JJ, if it weren't for our crazy knife laws, I'd carry a FB every day, as I did when I was younger :thumbsup:

Toting an old scout with a new, small fixed blade. :)

A Scout and a great-looking fixed-blade is a great combination JJ :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack! As usual of late, my team lost the game! :rolleyes: That’s a cool memory about your dads lunch box Jack! Those type of memories are important, maybe more now than ever! :cool: That’s a great pairing you’re carrying today! :) :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that Ron, as a Sheffield Wednesday fan as a boy, I learned a lot about loss early on my friend :eek: :rolleyes: Thanks pal, I would only been 3 or 4, but I can remember it very clearly :thumbsup:

I’m relaxing with these two today. Y’all stay safe out there my friends! :) :thumbsup:
50247687296_02ae39a93e_o_d.jpg

Nice jigged bone pairing Ron, two great knives :thumbsup:

I never met Tony Bose, and only had a small amount of interaction with him here on BF, but I'm feeling very sad about his passing, not just because of the loss to his friends and family, but because of the huge hole in the knife world, in terms of his personal knowledge and experience. RIP Tony Bose :( I don't have one of his knives, but I'm going to slip one of the Case-Bose models in my pocket today :thumbsup:

7W0DeHg.jpg

8awZLrm.jpg

Oh, I just learned about his passing on BF and thought I have to slip a Sway Back Gent to my pocket when I get home. Then I realized I have this one riding in my pocket today.
IMG-20201123-141921.jpg

I'd say it is a sincere testimony to his legacy. R.I.P.

Canal Street Boys knife and Small Spartan today, both helped in putting up Christmas Lights in our store today:thumbsup:
EuGj6F.jpg

'Small Spartan' = Tourist

Back