What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

R.I.P. Tony Bose

29593076367_ff7fc69097_b_d.jpg

These Saddlehorns were carried in honor of Tony Bose .

Harry
So many tribute knives posted in honor of Tony Bose and rightfully so, but you two added to that tribute in grand style. Be happy and healthy my friends and hug your beautiful brides from me:)

So many tribute knives posted in honor of Tony Bose and rightfully so, but you two added to that tribute in grand style. Be happy and healthy my friends and hug your beautiful brides from me:)
Thank you very much my friend . Nancy & I hope that you and your Family have a very very nice Thanksgiving time .

Harry

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliment Jack! Great photos and knives buddy! :) :thumbsup:

Thanks pal :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack!!! Your previous post was my inspiration!:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Well done pairing; your T. Bose Case (RIP) looks awesome with your lamb!:cool::D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thought I'd start the week with another handy scout and FB combo. :)

Thank you JJ :) I am thrilled to see that stunning combination again :cool: Fab FB, and the Farmer looks great in green :) :thumbsup:

Thanks to Barry I was able to acquire this TB Lanny's Clip in ebony. Carried today to honor the Legend:thumbsup:
sx4ytc.jpg

Handsome keepsake Paul :thumbsup:

Nice to see all the Tony Bose tributes yesterday, we've lost a great man :( Carrying this Kent Fish Knife today (thanks @r8shell), and my trusty Hartshead Barlow :thumbsup:

Ja5rPk5.jpg

o0spoEO.jpg

Preparing to hit the road about noon for the nine hour drive to the North Georgia mountains for Thanksgiving. Picked my knives for the next week, Case 3318 Medium Stockman and a Craftsman 95024 Jack. Also have a few heavy duty Buck Knives in the car. Happy Thanksgiving to all the Porch Members, near and far! OH

Case-3318-HE-CV-ten-dot.jpg

Craftsman-95024-A-C-A-EDGE.jpg

Schrade Ys. 881 & 293
View attachment 1461238
I would not count out that cilantro just yet. (Coriander to you Brits.)
It’s supposed to get back up close to 50f and this stuff will perk right up. Same with the kale, spinach, rocket, romaine, etc. The stuff is amazing.

But just in case, I have a pill bottle full of seeds for next year. You can see some in the photo.

Back