What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Pcvrnfr.jpg

Terrific pairing there Rachel! :)
Thank you.
“Gloopy casseroles” :D
Hey ~ Mrs Fleschwund looked at your post, pointed at your Barlow, and said “that’s a real pretty knife”.
Lemme tell ya, when she notices, much less comments on a knife, it must be a dandy.;)
Very nice of her to say so, Mrs. Fleschwund obviously has a discerning eye. ;)

Pair of Buck SFO's, and zero blade redundancy for a change. :D
2014 Walmart black and blue (not a bruise) G10 Barehead 371 stockman, in right front pocket.
2018(?) SK Blades "The Gentleman" 110 with smooth black G10 covers and a drop point CPM154 blade, on my belt, at roughly 15:00, between twoth and threeth belt loop, on right hip. :)

(Not shown: Marbles MR278 "G.I. Utility Knife"/"Demo Knife" clipped to right brake cable housing on my primary "Euro Style" rollator, that don't get stuck in/on the gravel parking lot or the grassy lawn.)

View attachment 1464168
yay. pictures are uploading again. :D

Pam and I were able to meet up with Jeff @Amir Fleschwund along with his lovely wife and daughter at a local Cracker Barrell for breakfast this morning. Jeff and his family are traveling back home after returning their granddaughters back home to Georgia. I reached out to Jeff and we were able to meet. It was a wonderful time and a great visit. The only problem was it had to be a short visit. We all had a great time and could have talked for hours! :) When I got back home I dropped these two in my pocket for the rest of the day. Y'all stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

50661177892_0f3728f39d_o.jpg
I was hoping that you and Jeff @Amir Fleschwund would be able to get together . People will tend to get together if a meal can get worked into the deal somehow .

Harry

Back