What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Great pics :) :thumbsup:
Thanks, Jack. :)

Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. Is that Spiderman in the first photo, or is he throwing gang signs? :D
Thanks, Vince. I'm not sure what he was signing there, a lot about todays youth leaves me confused.:rolleyes::D:D

:thumbsup:
Outstanding family photos and great knives to boot! :) :thumbsup:
Thanks, Ron. :)

Nice looking crew, there, Greg!
We’re on the way home right now.
There sure is some beautiful country between n. Ga and n. Illinois!
Thanks for the compliment, Jeff. :) Glad you were able to enjoy the holiday with your family and Grandkids as well.:thumbsup: If you're still on the road its dark so drive safely.

This is a bulky way to carry a magnifying glass.
toOOLTJ.jpg

It's out of the way on my belt, though.
OWN3xB0.jpg
Nice group of knives, Jer. What model is the Vic with magnifying glass?
Nice Laguiole there Vince. :thumbsup: I've been looking! ;)
Thanks, Ron. Of my 50 knives (currently), it's my favourite, with my Opinel No. 8 close behind.

Thanks, Ron. Of my 50 knives (currently), it's my favourite, with my Opinel No. 8 close behind.
I’ve picked up three Opinel No. 8 over the last few weeks. Two are laminated Birch and one is Walnut. They are all Sandvik 12C27. I have been looking quite a lot at the Laguioles.

For Monday:
0FE3Lvf.jpg

Le Langres et le Laguiole.
I love that Langres Vince! :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack! :thumbsup: The pairing works out great. I hope you're having a great weekend so far! :) :thumbsup:

What a wonderful photo of Stan and Duncan! :cool: Terrific TC Jack! :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Ron, it wasn't too bad thanks my friend :)

We were fortunate to have Sue acting as group photographer :) Sometime later, I received this A2 sized photo in the mail, got it framed on my wall :thumbsup:

OFMyzEo.jpg

Pam and I were able to meet up with Jeff @Amir Fleschwund along with his lovely wife and daughter at a local Cracker Barrell for breakfast this morning. Jeff and his family are traveling back home after returning their granddaughters back home to Georgia. I reached out to Jeff and we were able to meet. It was a wonderful time and a great visit. The only problem was it had to be a short visit. We all had a great time and could have talked for hours! :) When I got back home I dropped these two in my pocket for the rest of the day. Y'all stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

50661177892_0f3728f39d_o.jpg

That must have been fantastic Ron :) I hope you reminded Jeff that there's a special thread he can show off that nice-looking Lambsfoot of his in :D ;) Great-looking pairing there :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack. I'm glad you got to hike a bit at least. Your favorite Barlow sure does get around!

Thank you Dean, the weather was pretty miserable, but I was glad to get some fresh air :) :thumbsup:

An effective cutter.

That's very nice :cool: Who is the maker (excuse me if I've asked before)? :thumbsup:

Thank you very much, Jack!!!

That looks like a great way to spend a peaceful day; Cheers Jack!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Toting a couple Schrades for Sunday. :)

Thanks JJ! :D ;) What a beautiful matched pair, and in stunning condition of course :) :thumbsup:

Back