What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Congrats on the whittler to join your impressive Schrade collection, Jeff! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
And plaudits to Ron for his thoughtful generosity! :):thumbsup::thumbsup:

That Queen City copperhead is a champ, Ron! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
(I haven't worn shorts since September 1! :()
Thanks for the kind words Gary! :) Thanks for the compliment on my Queen City Copperhead! :)

50673300568_45a5a8e715_b.jpg

Great choices there Harry! I hope you and your lovely bride are doing okay my friend! :) :thumbsup:
Thank you very much Ron . We are doing fine . We would have been much happier if more of our Kids could have been here for Thanksgiving , but that is the way the Butter Churns . At least they are all still okay too . I have not been posting much lately because I carry the Old Stag a lot and after a while that gets a little boring . Today we were outside putting up our Christmas decorations . We are not done yet , but we will get there . We just can't work as fast as we used to .
Take care my friend .

Harry

Congrats on that sunny Barlow! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

Thanks, great description, I think it has a new name, Sunny!

Thank you very much Ron . We are doing fine . We would have been much happier if more of our Kids could have been here for Thanksgiving , but that is the way the Butter Churns . At least they are all still okay too . I have not been posting much lately because I carry the Old Stag a lot and after a while that gets a little boring . Today we were outside putting up our Christmas decorations . We are not done yet , but we will get there . We just can't work as fast as we used to .
Take care my friend .

Harry
Slow and steady my friend! :) :thumbsup:

<snips>
I don't know... The way new COVID cases are growing exponentially and hospitals are maxing capacity, they may need all the help they can get. :(
<snips>

Luckily where I am, so far, our county hasn't been hit nearly as bad other areas. Hopefully that trend continues. Hopefully, vaccines will provide some protection and we can start getting back to normalcy.

Pic thread - since Monday went better than anticipated, no more visits this week. Woot! :D Added the Shuffler to join the Cadet in this weeks pocket stuff.
original.jpg

Both nice Greg but that little Stag is quite the looker. Who's the maker? looks German as well:thumbsup:
Thanks, Paul. I'm not sure of the maker but the stamp reads Solingen Cutlery, B Svoboda, Germany. Only info I've been able to find is that the
B Svoboda stamp was used by an importer by the name of the Liberty Organization in Montrose, CA. I really like the knife, 3-9/16" closed length
and smooth blade action. Pile side stag not near as attractive as mark side though, more worn.

While I must say that is certainly a fine piece of cutlery, its prop has piqued my curiosity. Is that a jaw harp with a tuner? :confused:

Hi,
Yes sir, hand forged in Sardinia . It's a traditional instrument in the island .
Another benefit of the screw is to be able to change the metal tab so the jaw harp is repairable .

Â

Thanks Jack. Be careful out there tomorrow.

Thank you Dave, unfortunately I had to cancel my trip because of a couple of courier deliveries coming today, so I'll just have to be careful in the house :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Great pair of pals for tomorrows tot'n; super cool graphics your HHB is resting on, too! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks a lot JJ, the image is from my vintage sci-fi calendar :) The story looked so interesting I ordered a copy! :D :thumbsup:

Phenomenal "surprise pair", Jack! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Always gratifying to see your Abbeydale Jack, Jack! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks a lot buddy :) :thumbsup:

Great song.

The 'Alan' version is even better than the original! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Back