What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Arrived last night.

In the pocket for the long haul :cool: A simply wonderful addition to the Forum Knife stable. Sincere thanks to Mike Latham @knifeswapper and to the designers and workers at Viper, Italia.

9xhFN5J.jpg

Arrived last night.

In the pocket for the long haul :cool: A simply wonderful addition to the Forum Knife stable. Sincere thanks to Mike Latham @knifeswapper and to the designers and workers at Viper, Italia.

9xhFN5J.jpg
Glad it finally showed up Will. Looks like it was worth the wait, NICE!!!

Sat at my desk this morning doing the mental exercise, "What's my favorite folder?"
Came up with, "This is my favorite folder today!"
5acEzst.jpg

edit to add; so that's what I'm carrying today (2018 BF Buck 301) along with my trusty Vic Sportsman

Last edited:

Cracking combo John :cool: :thumbsup:

It’s another cold frosty morning here in South East Tennessee. Winter is finally upon us! :eek: I’m carrying these two this morning, but I’m recycling photos. Y’all stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

50250541783_3a8695e66a_o_d.jpg

As a UK camping store used to say, years ago, Ron: "Now is the winter of our discount tents"! :eek: :rolleyes: :D Those two go together beautifully my friend :) :thumbsup:

My HHB bought from Charlie Campagna. This is an A Wright SFO conceived by Jack Black Jack Black
View attachment 1466319

Looking good Bill :thumbsup:

Back