What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Merry Christmas to you and your Family my friend .
These 2 again and a couple more days :

The Pandemic has not affected us as much as some but :
This is what was normal in 2018 :

This this year and Finances is not the reason :

We wish every one of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Harry
Merry Christmas Harry! Yes it is a great knife to use, snappy with great walk and talk!

Wonderful Wooden Wednesday choices there my friend :) :thumbsup:
Thank you very much, Jack!!!
Still having to post from my phone I'm afraid, which is a bit of a struggle for me :rolleyes: Had a nice day today though :) Wishing everyone the very best Christmas you can have, and here's hoping for a much happier 2021 :) :thumbsup:

img_20201224_183421253-jpg.1479148
A wonderful way to celebrate Christmas with a very merry lamb and some fine liquid cheer; Merry Christmas Jack!!!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Charlie and GEC did a great job :) :thumbsup:

Wonderful Wooden Wednesday choices there my friend :) :thumbsup:

Nice Gev :cool: :thumbsup:

Cool pic Dave :) :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Gary :) I am indeed cleaving to the cleaver! :D That's food for thought there amigo :) :thumbsup:

Ace pic Bill :) :thumbsup:

Hope you have a great Christmas Barrett :) :thumbsup:

Been a hard year, but I hope you have a very Happy Christmas Harry :thumbsup:

Still having to post from my phone I'm afraid, which is a bit of a struggle for me :rolleyes: Had a nice day today though :) Wishing everyone the very best Christmas you can have, and here's hoping for a much happier 2021 :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1479148
Merry Christmas Jack. Fine knife!! The port looks good too!

Seriously, I discovered a very good scrimshaw artist on Etsy named Lynda Layden. She usually uses imported bone knives, and I usually steer away from imported knives. I took a chance and sent her my 78, and she worked her magic. I can get lost looking at the scene she created. Of course, I do believe our r8shell r8shell could have done just as nice a job!
That's very nice of you to say, but it will take me a few more years of practice to scrimshaw on that level. That nautical scene on your 78 is amazing.

Certainly no need to feel blue about that one, Dean! :cool::cool:;)

That's a real beauty, Dean! :cool::thumbsup::cool:
Do you have a stunning white knife to complete a "flag trio"?

- GT

Thank you, Gary. I do have one with white bone on the pile side, but the mark side is the flag so there would some redundancy there. (I suddenly wondered what dundancy meant, but apparently it is not a word.:eek:)

Flurries and pretty chilly here, but did manage and outdoor picture. These will be in my pocket today. Merry Christmas everyone!
View attachment 1479033

That is a beautiful Christmas photo with two gorgeous knives! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Merry Christmas to you and your Family my friend .
These 2 again and a couple more days :

The Pandemic has not affected us as much as some but :
This is what was normal in 2018 :

This this year and Finances is not the reason :

We wish every one of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Harry

Two great knives, Harry. I like your Christmas comparison photos. Things change but Christmas comes ever year.

For a young guy, you’re pretty smart.
And what you said made me realize that mundane and simple are not so mundane and simple, and that I am a very happy and blessed man.
Thank you, Jon. And wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.
Only smart enough to keep my eyes open and learn from others like yourself. Thanks for the kind words! Merry Christmas to you!

And now to get my feasting knife dirty!

C5B55E97-7827-4E22-81CC-D7FEB4F767D1.jpeg

Carrying a Case 6318 SS Medium Stockman with the Old Red Pocket Worn bone. For some reason, unlike most of the 6318 Stockman patterns, this one has a regular clip rather than the California clip.

It has opened a couple of packages and cut down a box so far.

Good little knife - sorry I don't have a picture of it available to share.

Back