What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I bought this off the exchange here in December 2018 (thanks @speedkills!) after admiring the bomb shield and mustard covers. I only carried it once and did not use it. Today I carried it for the second time and am putting it to use.
full

Since it is Saturday and it is a day that ends with a " Y " , I decided to carry a couple Barlows dressed in Stag . And as always carried in Slips made by Porch Members . The Dark one was made by sunknife sunknife Greg and the Guardian one was made by @Pàdruig Dylan . And the other picture is the Last Piece of our 60 Anniversary cake that we froze and saved from August to eat if we made it to 2021 .

The Icing kind of slid down when it thawed out . It still tasted great .

Harry

Since it is Saturday and it is a day that ends with a " Y " , I decided to carry a couple Barlows dressed in Stag . And as always carried in Slips made by Porch Members . The Dark one was made by sunknife sunknife Greg and the Guardian one was made by @Pàdruig Dylan . And the other picture is the Last Piece of our 60 Anniversary cake that we froze and saved from August to eat if we made it to 2021 .

Harry
Were there any knives in your post? I got distracted by the cake. Congrats to you and your'e bride, 60 yrs together, now thats impressive.:cool:

Harry
Congrats on 60 years that is fantastic!

Harry
60 years is wonderful! Congratulations!

Back