What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Happy Friday all! Hope you enjoy the weekend.

rJHKoEC.jpg

Two gorgeous Barlows Dean, I hope you had a lovely hike :) :thumbsup:

It hardly seems to make any difference here at the moment, but there's another week gone :rolleyes: Carrying my Hartshead Barlow, and another Old Friend in the shape of a Needham Brothers NAAAFI Knife :) :thumbsup:

1NVqz7P.jpg

Cv1mWRb.jpg

Thank you, Jack! It's always good to see your Hartshead Barlow, but your NAAFI knife really drew my eyes today. :thumbsup::thumbsup: What is a NAAFI? :):confused:

Picked this up the other day. First production none collab knife I’ve gotten in awhile. Man this thing is sweet. Assembled perfectly also. The half stops and threading set it off just perfectly. The color is awesome. I’m tickled. Straight into the pocket she goes.
F7A4610D-5FCA-463F-84E1-DB3DEC13FD44.jpeg

Thank you so much JJ, what a wonderfully cool matching trio :cool: :) I should carry my Richards knives more often :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack!!! They are some fun old knives. :)
It hardly seems to make any difference here at the moment, but there's another week gone :rolleyes: Carrying my Hartshead Barlow, and another Old Friend in the shape of a Needham Brothers NAAAFI Knife :) :thumbsup:

1NVqz7P.jpg

Cv1mWRb.jpg
Your Needham certainly is a cool and very stout partner for your Hartshead; love that Pub image, it brings back some memories! :D:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Watch Pocket Knife of the Week is a Klaas red jigged bone mini canoe:
canoe.red.mark.closed.jpg

Big Knife of the Week is a Rough Rider linerlock work knife:
bigwork.mark.open.jpg

Miscellaneous Knife of the Week is from Novelty Knife Co., a penknife featuring dogs on its brass handle:
dogs.mark.open.jpg
dogs.pile.closed.jpg

- GT

Back