What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thank you, Jack! It's always good to see your Hartshead Barlow, but your NAAFI knife really drew my eyes today. :thumbsup::thumbsup: What is a NAAFI? :):confused:

Sorry Dean, I meant to add a link. The knives were made in Sheffield after WW2, and sold in NAAFI shops on military bases. Thamls for your interest my friend :thumbsup:

I started the day with my Scratted TC Barlow, but then a package arrived and I added another TC to the mix. Old friend and new below.

View attachment 1491402 View attachment 1491403

Fantastic :) I didn't realise those TCs were due quite so fast, they look great :) :thumbsup:

Beautiful photo :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack!!! They are some fun old knives. :)

Your Needham certainly is a cool and very stout partner for your Hartshead; love that Pub image, it brings back some memories! :D:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you JJ, I sure miss good, old-fashioned pubs :( :thumbsup:

Put a couple of old pens from Robeson and Crucible in my pocket today. :)

Two Bobby Dazzlers there my friend :cool: :) :thumbsup:

This one for me today - I hope you all have a terrific weekend.

YwyduDj.jpg

You're halfway there now pal :) Attractive pic :) :thumbsup:

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend :) Issard Violon with my Hartshead Barlow today :thumbsup:

P6UBbP0.jpg

uZCMAFG.jpg

Super Case! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Queen #10 and a Camillus #66

FySSTp2.jpg
Nice Camillus, and the Queen Jack (that makes me smile for some reason :rolleyes:) is really nice! :D

Two single blades today.
View attachment 1490960
The ironwood looks very lustrous and the S&M has an interesting spear. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Put a couple of old pens from Robeson and Crucible in my pocket today. :)
Both are quite nice but shadow patterns are especially appealing to me. I suppose they're not as robust and more susceptible to damage from drops but they sure are lookers! :cool:

Carrying this Blade Forums knife while I am just staying in and cataloging some of my Northfields .

Got these done .

Harry

Nice "catalog" Harry! :eek: One could stare at that drawer for a spell. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sorry Dean, I meant to add a link. The knives were made in Sheffield after WW2, and sold in NAAFI shops on military bases. Thamls for your interest my friend :thumbsup:

Fantastic :) I didn't realise those TCs were due quite so fast, they look great :) :thumbsup:

Beautiful photo :thumbsup:

Thank you JJ, I sure miss good, old-fashioned pubs :( :thumbsup:

Two Bobby Dazzlers there my friend :cool: :) :thumbsup:

You're halfway there now pal :) Attractive pic :) :thumbsup:

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend :) Issard Violon with my Hartshead Barlow today :thumbsup:

P6UBbP0.jpg

uZCMAFG.jpg
Of course I love the HHB, Jack, but the Issard got my attention. :thumbsup::thumbsup: It reminds me of a subtle leaf blade.

Back