What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thought a 74 might be a good way to start the week.
3LPI0y2.jpg

Have a marvelous Monday all! :)
sparerow

Have business back inland today so I plan to take lunch by and visit with my folks while I’m there. My Granddad gave this knife to my Dad about 50 years ago, my Dad gave it to me about ten years ago. Good carry for the day. OH
Ulster-58-OT-Old-Timer.jpg

Isn't that the truth. When I go to my knives stash a few times a day, my wife just does the head shake and eye roll.
My wife doesn't give it a second thought any more.
Yesterday, I started with a GEC #66 but switched knives three times before leaving on a trip.
I ended up with a GEC #55 and promptly switched that out for a Case Trapper when I returned.
I finished the night with a Case Texas Jack while watching TV. All my "usual" knives deserve a little time. :D

My wife doesn't give it a second thought any more.
Yesterday, I started with a GEC #66 but switched knives three times before leaving on a trip.
I ended up with a GEC #55 and promptly switched that out for a Case Trapper when I returned.
I finished the night with a Case Texas Jack while watching TV. All my "usual" knives deserve a little time. :D
I did a lot of switching knives yesterday also, had the the sod buster in my hand when the Bucs were on defense and the Boker Club in hand when they were on offense!:) Today it’s mini trapper and the Boker, live to play again!View attachment 1493322

Dean, your new TC Barlow has bone that reminds me a little of the old clip/pen Antique Amber Sawcut Bone TC Barlow (which is the only one that happens to give me little heart palpitations :rolleyes:).

- GT

Thank you, Gary; I consider myself lucky to have one.

Vibrant vintage Barlow, Dean, and a massive knot! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

- GT

Thank you, Gary; all I can say about that knot is that I did not tie it.

Back