What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Albers Cut Co ebony Jack and Explorer:thumbsup:
mrzCcn.jpg

I carry a sowbelly stockman every week, and this week it's a Chinese Imperial Schrade:
imp.sow.pile.closed.jpg

My "regular" stockman this week is a Chinese 61OT:
61OT.mark.open.jpg

I carry a couple of canoes each week, too. This week they're a Rough Rider Zombie Nick canoe and a 1978 NKCA Rodgers Wostenholm gunboat (thanks, Tony):
canoe.zombie.mark.mainopen.jpg
gunNKCA.mark.open.jpg

- GT

Thank you very much, Jack!!!
Your wonderful Waynorth lamb pairs very nicely with your 66 beauty; quite a handy and lovely couple of totes today!:cool::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Toting these two juniper covered slicers from France. :)

Many thanks JJ, it's great to see those two cool Continental cutters together again :) :thumbsup:

The last time I carried a custom knife for any length of time, it was a WT by Tony Bose - for a couple of years!:rolleyes:
Today I am introducing my pocket to a beauty by Rhidian!!:cool:View attachment 1494600

Fantastic Charlie :) Stay out of mischief! ;) :D :thumbsup:

I'm going to finish off my day with the Small Texas jack.

Classic carry John :thumbsup:

Albers Cut Co ebony Jack and Explorer:thumbsup:
mrzCcn.jpg

That ACC Jack is a stunner Paul :cool: :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack! Nice Waynorth and 66 pairing today - I love that red bone.

I have a bit of a pile with me today.

8v2MKxZ.jpg

Thanks a lot Dylan, that's a whole pocketful of goodness there my friend :) :thumbsup:

I carry a sowbelly stockman every week, and this week it's a Chinese Imperial Schrade:
View attachment 1494877

My "regular" stockman this week is a Chinese 61OT:
View attachment 1494878

I carry a couple of canoes each week, too. This week they're a Rough Rider Zombie Nick canoe and a 1978 NKCA Rodgers Wostenholm gunboat (thanks, Tony):
View attachment 1494879
View attachment 1494880

- GT

Quality quartet Gary :) :thumbsup:

Miserable weather here in Yorkshire this week o_O Thought I'd have a Fancy Thursday :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

fmf7snM.jpg

aGk0Qhi.jpg

Carrying a relatively new to me do all Evo 18 along with my slightly modified and totally reliable Farmboy of several years.
qiscJbu.jpg

That looks like a really useful pairing :) :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack. :)
I tend to switch out knives about 5 or 6 times each day.

Fancy Indeed! :cool::thumbsup:

Usual Lamb and something for Thrifty Thursday

Thanks buddy, I'm afraid I'd completely forgotten it was Thrifty Thursday, sorry! :confused: :thumbsup:

Back