What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

yjMmENM.jpg

View attachment 1495645 View attachment 1495646 View attachment 1495647

Rumor has it that Case will soon be releasing the Copperhead from their “vault!” It is one of their greatest patterns, and I love to tote this old one.

Not sure if the skin is from a Copperhead snake, but the Cooperhead is common around here. They are also the snake I worry about the most, because they don’t run. They just curl up and hide in the brush. As long as you don’t disturb them you are okay, but, if you inadvertently do...ouch! The skin is also possibly from a Cottonmouth Water Moccasin. We have lots of them as well; a very aggressive snake. Most probably, it is just a water snake skin. Come to think of it, why am I living here?!
Very fine Case Copperhead LT - real depth to the bone color in that one. I own one from the 1970’s which is a fine knife, but lacks the beautiful color of the one you own.

Oh, hey! We made it to another Friday :D

Have a great weekend, everyone!

VBX1w2W.jpg
That is a perfect Jackknife - a Federal shield on a dark wood handle just sings!
OH

Carrying my dynamic duo today :)

p1zSO1Q.jpg

yVgC7om.jpg

W9Z9UIV.jpg

Wonderful workers Dan :D :thumbsup:

Oh, hey! We made it to another Friday :D

Have a great weekend, everyone!

VBX1w2W.jpg

You too Mike :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack and sorry about your hand !

Thank you Steve :) :thumbsup:

Thanks very much Jack!!!

Ouch, good thing you are prepared!!! Your great looking Vendetta looks like a dangerous partner for your Hartshead; very cool, though!:eek::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm glad I was, would have been a lot nastier! :eek: Thanks buddy! :D :) :thumbsup:

Going with the little KK stockman and the beefy Bull Buster, both in black. :)

That's a great pairing JJ :) Cute Stockman :cool: :thumbsup:

That Vendetta is really nice! Sorry to hear about your hand. Probably made you forget that you hurt your back a while ago though.:eek:

My trusty old Buck 301 today.

THank you very much my friend, good job I'm not a race horse with the luck I've had lately! :eek: :rolleyes: ;) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1496053

My barlow tagged along with me to Kealakekua Bay today.

Beautiful photo :thumbsup:

Have a great weekend folks :) Just my Hartshead Barlow today :) :thumbsup:

WhBS5mk.jpg

Wonderful workers Dan :D :thumbsup:

You too Mike :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Steve :) :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm glad I was, would have been a lot nastier! :eek: Thanks buddy! :D :) :thumbsup:

That's a great pairing JJ :) Cute Stockman :cool: :thumbsup:

THank you very much my friend, good job I'm not a race horse with the luck I've had lately! :eek: :rolleyes: ;) :thumbsup:

Beautiful photo :thumbsup:

Have a great weekend folks :) Just my Hartshead Barlow today :) :thumbsup:

WhBS5mk.jpg
Nasty scalding of your right hand Jack. But it it makes for a nice contrast with you beautiful HHB:D. Hope it heals quickly.:thumbsup:

IMG_2751.JPG

Back