What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

0twOtmy.jpg
Now that’s a purdy little peanut!

Pocket worn to perfection on that Case, love it!!! :thumbsup:

Following the lead of one of my elders, (Harry:)), I'm also carrying a 74 ironwood today. Put this older Winchester pen knife in the watch pocket just in case I need something smaller.
View attachment 1497018
Edit: My apologies to Harry. Just realized it was Steve C's pic above of the 74, not Harry's. My apologies to you too, Steve. You may be younger than me.:D

Last edited:
Brought my Grohmman along for some xc-skiing with my daughter in the Canadian wilderness. :)

We have ski together since she was a young child. She is 17 now and I feel as like my winters are numbered now.
I dream of one day going skiing with my grand children ... so at 51 years old I better keep in shape for that day ;)

GttcUiP.jpg

87IcSc5.jpg

Last edited:
Brought my Grohmman along for some xc-skiing with my daughter in the Canadian wilderness. :)

We have ski together since she was a young child. She is 17 now and I feel as like my winters are numbered now.
I dream of one day going skiing with my grand children ... so at 51 years old I better keep in shape for that day ;)

GttcUiP.jpg

87IcSc5.jpg

Last year she bought herself all brand new equipment with money from her job as pianist and organist for a local church, a paid position she has held since she was 12 years old. ( proud papa :) )
Great memories! Thanks for letting us share!

Back