What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

18-DAEC47-0336-40-DC-84-A2-3-C57667-D6-BE0.jpg

Electrifying!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:;)
I know nothing about cigar box guitars. Is that toggle switch on the lower left functional as well as decorative?
Thanks! It's a volume knob at the lower left. I guess the chicken head style knob was chosen to make it look even more unique.

Carry for the week, potentially longer:

From the Rough Ryder "Classis Carbon" series:
RR1740 Large Stockman, and RR2040 (I wish my eyes was that good) Barlow.

On new military style black web belt, an SK Blades "SMOKE JUMPER" Buck 110LT with fancy stone washed CPM154 blade. In a "wrong" plain black Buck nylon sheath, mounted horizontal.

View attachment 1498307

I wish they would make the 38s again. Lyle's were my favorite but sold them to fund another purchase that I don't remember now. If I could get any GECs back it would be those 3.

I did the same thing, but I couldn't let go of one of them fortunately. The Farmer's Jacks are iconic in shape; I too wish we could get more of Lyle's.

You will definitely need your backup. You think she’ll be intimidated by that little thing?

Oh with pepper there I'll probably be the one that's backup, dolls and stuffed animals don't stand a chance against her razor sharp puppy teeth :D
I've got a great edge on it and it cuts well though, so it wouldn't take much to finish off any stuffed animals if pepper needs my help.

Back