What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

B3927377-2-DDE-4421-8-E02-2-B284-EB3-D616.jpg

The Case Crimson Peachseed jigged bone Sodbuster Jr I got recently looked like the jigging machine messed up and planed off the top of the bone on both front and back. I wasn’t happy with it so I sent it back for a replacement. The replacement was just as bad. I suppose I will contact Case directly and see what happens.

Those MAM knives are certainly slicey :cool: Beautiful Case Hunter :) :thumbsup:
Thanks a lot, Jack!!! Definitely have to tread lightly with those sharp little fellas. :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I thought @r8shell's post showed there have always been stupid folks around o_O Thought I'd carry this old 1 1/2 blade Sheffield Jack, which I think also has plenty of use left, despite the best efforts of a prior owner to ruin it o_O Pairing it with my large Rosewood Lambsfoot, which will be on cardboard-slaying duty today ;) :thumbsup:

FvvLzWO.jpg

JK9GqHA.jpg
Great covers on that 1 1/2 Sheffield Jack; the 1/2 should also do nicely on cardboard duty if you want to give your A. Wright beauty a rest!:D:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back