What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Vipers have to eat too.

eqvZeTz.jpg
Nice looking pie there! Same goes for the black plum Viper

I've hardly been on The Porch at all since Sunday. :(:thumbsdown: Last night was my first post since Sunday, and I really haven't been reading many threads all week. Life isn't as fun when I don't see what you knife knuts are up to. :rolleyes:

I'll post some of the knives I've been carrying since Monday, and then I'll go shovel more snow.

I left a "hole" in the Alox category of my rotation schedule, but I haven't picked up any new Alox to fill it, so I'm just sticking with my Old Cross Pioneer I carried last week:
red.OC.pioneer.mark.closed.jpg

non-Alox SAK of the Week is one of the 3 Vic Pocket Pals I currently have (love these simple pen knives :thumbsup:):
pocketpal3.mark.2open.onback.jpg

Bailed non-SAK of the Week is an Imperial scout I picked up at a consignment shop while on vacation last summer. It still needs more attention from me to reach its potential:
mark.4open.pliers.jpg

International Knife of the Week is a Cudeman I bought in Toledo, Spain:
cudeman.open.mark.out.jpg

- GT

Great looking knives, and really cool photos!

Thank you kindly :) :thumbsup:

I've hardly been on The Porch at all since Sunday. :(:thumbsdown: Last night was my first post since Sunday, and I really haven't been reading many threads all week. Life isn't as fun when I don't see what you knife knuts are up to. :rolleyes:

I'll post some of the knives I've been carrying since Monday, and then I'll go shovel more snow.

I left a "hole" in the Alox category of my rotation schedule, but I haven't picked up any new Alox to fill it, so I'm just sticking with my Old Cross Pioneer I carried last week:
View attachment 1503924

non-Alox SAK of the Week is one of the 3 Vic Pocket Pals I currently have (love these simple pen knives :thumbsup:):
View attachment 1503925

Bailed non-SAK of the Week is an Imperial scout I picked up at a consignment shop while on vacation last summer. It still needs more attention from me to reach its potential:
View attachment 1503926

International Knife of the Week is a Cudeman I bought in Toledo, Spain:
View attachment 1503927

- GT

Good to have you back GT ;) :) :thumbsup:

Back