What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Keen

50914959233_2ee0bbfb99_b.jpg

paulhilborn paulhilborn brrrrrrr! Several waves of artic blast are on the way. Coldest I have endured was Minot AFB ND ... when I felt the icicles forming in my nose from the moisture on the hairs, it was too cold. Feel sorry for ya, my old body hates the cold.

These are pretty nice, higher level of finish than other recent run wood GECs.

GEC15boysknifecocobolo-1.jpg

GEC15boysknifecocobolo-2.jpg
Really nice looking!!

Oh my... So nice! :cool::thumbsup:
Thanks, John!

Good heavens, that bone is gorgeous!!

If its produced by wind, anything colder than 0 is too cold! Wind just sucks the heat out of you, cuts into you and its 10x worse.

-65f ambient(not wind chill) isn't too bad (especially once you've seen wind chill in the -100s... )But then, I've seen -100f with no wind... That is cold no matter how you cut it.

Suposedly getting into the -40s to -50s here next week, as Im house sitting and away from the collection, I'll still have this one on me then.

wp-1612626535609.jpg
Thanks! The coldest weather I have ever been in was ~minus 10F back when I was a kid in the early 1960’s. That was in S. Arkansas and those temps came with a foot and half of snow. Out of school for a week.:cool:

Nice Buck knife Paul. It will fit well in the cargo shorts you're wearing during this warm spell. :p:D
Lol Mark, being a Michigander you know this type of weather well, but the plains being barren of trees allow for uncontrolled high winds and that wind chill of -44 is BRUTAL!!! I used to work outside year round for 30 years, but being old now, I have no tolerance for it any longer:eek::D

Last edited:
Back